Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
British GrandPrix (FP1) By Craig Styles
Wet and Windy conditions at Silverstone for the First Practice session of the Grand Prix Weekend.
Roman Grosjean topped the time sheets with a lap of 1:56.552 while Hamilton and Button were 3rd and 17th quickest.
Red Bull are confident that it will be dry for the 2nd practice session and 1400 this afternoon but looking at the sky at the moment it does feel like we will have a complete wet session.
McLaren have some updates to the car this weekend but the pace Red Bull had last race before the retirement of Vetell surely must concern Button and Hamilton.
With the tricky conditions here at the moment it’s hard to say who looks quickest, we will have a better understanding if the track ever dry’s out.
In this section
- McLaren And Honda Join Forces By Craig Styles
- Barcelona Formula 1 Testing Round Up By Craig Styles
- Sahara Force India Launch By Craig Styles
- Autosport 2013 By Craig Styles
- Brazil Grand Prix By Craig Styles
- BBC Top Gear Live By Craig Styles
- Lewis Hamilton Leaves Mclaren By Craig Styles
- Rockingham 2012 BTCC By Craig Styles
- Goodwood Revival 2012 By Craig Styles
- British Grand Prix By Craig Styles