"A new diet could more than halve a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease," the Mail Online reports. In a new study, researchers looked at the effects of three diets on the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease…
- Sperm quality pesticides claim 'should be treated with caution'
- Meningitis B jab to be added to NHS child vaccine schedule
- Parents fail to spot that their kids are obese
- Getting advice from your health visitor
- Knackered parents club
- Child modelling
Buy & Sell
White bedroom wardrobe White bedroom wardrobe. Broken handle, easily fixed.
- Antiques and collectables (16)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (17)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (87)
- Clothing (22)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (19)
- Furniture and furnishings (59)
- Gardening and Outdoors (34)
- Household and DIY (36)
- Miscellaneous (54)
- Outdoor pursuits (36)
- Pets (18)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (18)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Florence SADLER
SADLER Florence (Joyce) Daughter of the late Arthur and Florence Passed away peacefully at
Birthdays - Margaret Dickinson
DICKENSON Margaret Happy 65th Birthday to a wonderful sister and aunty! Lots of love and kisses
Births - Rachel and Rob LAING
LAING Rachel and Rob Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son Leo Alexander born
Marriages - Graham and Gillian BAGLEY and ROSS
GRAHAM BAGLEY and GILLIAN ROSS Congratulations on your wedding 30/12/2014 From Mom, Dad, Jackie,