Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Growing up can be a confusing time, full of ups and downs for children and parents alike! Read our advice on dealing with the most common issues you may come across. From tips on forming new friendships to wetting the bed, we've got help for you.
- Win 1 of 8 Furniture Village £2,500 vouchers and 8 iPad minis
- Autistic brain 'overloaded with connections'
- Dual vaccine approach could help eradicate polio
- Summer fun
- Botox may be useful in treating stomach cancers
- 'Fat and 30' link to dementia is inconclusive
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
rocket boots size 6 black boots western style black rocket dog size 6 black ankle boots, brand new as hardly ever worn
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (31)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (74)
- Clothing (32)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (22)
- Furniture and furnishings (79)
- Gardening and Outdoors (18)
- Health, fashion and beauty (15)
- Household and DIY (53)
- Miscellaneous (67)
- Outdoor pursuits (33)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (13)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (19)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Gwen DREW
DREW Gwen Previously of Areley Kings. Passed peacefully away in The New Forest Hospital,
Birthdays - Tommy WILLIAMS
WILLIAMS Tommy Happy Birthday to you Dad I hope you are well You and all my family in
Births - Charlotte Rose BULLOCK
BULLOCK Charlotte Rose Born 18th July 2014 to David and Rachel A sister for Hannah Much love
Marriages - Craig and Chelsey SIWICKI - FIELD
SIWICKI - FIELD Congratulations Craig and Chelsey on your engagement Lots of love Mom, Dad and