"Is sticking needles in babies really the best way to ease distress from colic?" the Daily Mail asks. The question was prompted by a study that looked at whether acupuncture can help with colic in babies…
- Hot red chilli peppers linked to longer lifespan
- Urine test could reveal if your diet is a threat to your health
- Yoga 'may improve lower back pain'
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (40)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (24)
- Household and DIY (35)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (5)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.