A modern two bedroom property with accommodation in brief to comprise of: Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Benefits to include central heating, large rear gardens, off road parking to the front of the property.
A MODERN TWO BEDROOM property with accommodation in brief to comprise of: Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Benefits to include central heating, large rear gardens, off road parking to the front of the property.Energy rating D
Property is accessed via a UPVC double glazed front entrance door providing access into the
With stairs off to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator and door leading into the
Lounge 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed UPVC window over looking the front, fire surround with fitted living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, coved ceiling and ceiling light point, central heating radiator and door leading into the
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.34m )
To comprise of base and wall units to match, incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces above, cooker point, wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator, splash back to tiling and laminate flooring. Two double glazed UPVC windows to the rear, door to the side leading to the rear garden and walk in storage cupboard.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from the hallway leading to the landing, loft access, side double glazed UPVC window and door radiating off to
Two double glazed UPVC windows over looking the front, ceiling light point, coved ceiling, double wardrobes, fitted airing cupboard housing tank and lining shelves, double radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Suite to comprise of panelled bath with shower screen and shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C, obscure double glazed window and laminate flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.