Upper floor flat located in the village of Cookley and enjoying a countryside outlook. The property comprises; lounge/ fitted kitchen with appliances, master bedroom and bathroom. Benefiting from being double glazed and having electric storage heating.
Upper floor flat located in the village of Cookley and enjoying a countryside outlook. The property comprises; lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, master bedroom and bathroom. Benefiting from being double glazed and having electric storage heating.
Having a loft access, storage cupboards and doors off to:-
Lounge/ Kitchen 21' 3" x 12' 2" ( 6.48m x 3.71m )
Overall measurements. LOUNGE AREA; Double glazed window to the front, storage radiator, TV aerial point, fireplace with electric point. KITCHEN AREA; Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splashback tiling, electric hob and oven with cookerhood over and further appliance space.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage radiator, TV aerial point and built-in wardrobe. Door through to:-
Bathroom 6' 3" x 9' 10" ( 1.91m x 3.00m )
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level flush WC and vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan, wall mounted heater and part tiling to walls.
The Vendor advises us that the property is Leasehold. We are unable to confirm terms and conditions of the lease at this moment in time as no written confirmation has been received. Prospective buyers are advised to make their own enquiries with their solicitor to gain confirmation.
* Where Specified
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.