A very well presented three bedroom detached property having the benefit of: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, sun room, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, off road parking, gas central heating. VIEWING RECOMMENDED. NO CHAIN.
A very well presented three bedroom detached property having the benefit of: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, sun room, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, off road parking, gas central heating. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
With a double glazed main entrance door and a further door to:-
With stairs rising to the first floor landing, central heating radiator and a door to:-
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' into bay ( 4.60m x 4.27m into bay )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, two central heating radiators, electric fire with brick surround and tiled hearth.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with work surfaces over to include: a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, appliance space, two windows, central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard and a door to:-
Being of double glazed UPVC construction and having a storage cupboard and a door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed obscure window and doors leading off to:-
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and loft access.
Having a suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, airing cupboard and a double glazed obscure window to the rear.
To the front of the property there are steps leading up to the main entrance door and a small walled frontage.
To the rear of the property there is a landscaped tiered low maintenance garden with steps to the parking area.
Off Road Parking
With private wooden double gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.