Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Planning permission has been obtained to replace the existing Finstall Gospel Hall with a two storey detached dwelling.
For further information
Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Downstairs Bathroom, Three Bedrooms, Driveway Parking And Rear Garden. EPC = D.
Reception Hallway With Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen With Dining Area, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating, Separate Garage, Parking, Gardens To Front And Rear In Pleasant
* Built by Westbury Homes to their 'Sutton' design in 2002
* Entrance hall with fitted cloakroom off, lounge, kitchen/dining room & a double glazed conservatory.
* Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further
* A reception hallway with fitted cloakroom off; lounge; fitted kitchen & dining room; garden room
* Three bedrooms; and en-suite shower room; and a family bathroom.
* Gas-fired central heating & PVC double glazing