A four bedroom detached property in the sought after Hagley location offering extensive accommodation and having four reception rooms, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite and House Bathroom. Attractive rear garden and parking for several vehicles.
A four bedroom detached property within the sought after Hagley location which offers extensive accommodation: Enclosed Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Sun Room, Fitted Kitchen, Music Room and Fitted Cloakroom. On the first floor Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms & House Bathroom. To the front elevation parking for several vehicles and a particular feature is the attractive and well stocked rear garden.
Having double glazed windows to front elevation. double glazed door to front elevation. Tiled floor and further door leading to :
Having stained glass window to front elevation stained glass door to front elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Dado rail, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor and doors leading to:
Dining Room 14' 7" into bay x 12' ( 4.45m into bay x 3.66m )
Having double glazed bay window to front elevation. Single glazed stained glass window to side elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Feature fire place. Dado rail, coving to ceiling, french doors leading to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.63m into recess )
Having single glazed doors leading to sun room. Gas central heating radiator. Fire place housing gas fire. Picture rail, coving to ceiling. TV aerial points and power points.
Sun Room 17' 4" x 8' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.67m )
Having double glazed windows to rear elevation. Double glazed french doors to rear elevation. Coving to ceiling, tiled floor and power points. Door leading to
Kitchen 15' 11" x 12' L shaped room ( 4.85m x 3.66m L shaped room )
A range of wall and base units. One and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling to splash backs. Space for domestic appliances. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Central heating boiler. Tiled floor, power points, double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to side elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Music Room/study 10' 4" into recess x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.15m into recess x 2.87m into recess )
Having single glazed window to rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling and power points.
Having low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Full tiling to walls and tiled floor. Double glazed window to side elevation and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side elevation. Dado rail and loft access. Doors leading to
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 9" encorp door recess ( 3.63m x 2.97m encorp door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Picture rail and power points. Door leading to :
Having shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin. low level WC. Partial tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 12' into recess ( 4.04m x 3.66m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes, picture rail and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 9' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 7' 7" into recess ( 4.22m x 2.31m into recess )
Bedroom four is situated on the ground floor. Former garage the bedroom consists of double glazed windows to front and side elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Laminate flooring and power points.
Having bath with mixer tap shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Partial tiling to walls. Tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Extensive lawned garden with a selection of mature shrubs. Paved patio area, brick built outhouse. Feature "Anderson" shelter. Access to the front of the property.
Having ample off road parking.
From Shipways office in Hagley turn right along Worcester Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Kidderminster Road where the property will be found on the right hand side identified by Shipways For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.