A modern style semi detached family home having the benefit of: fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge/dining room, three good sized bedrooms and refitted family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, double garage with light and power points, driveway and elevated rear garden
A modern style semi detached family home having the benefit of: fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge/dining room, three good sized bedrooms and refitted family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, double garage with light and power points, driveway and elevated rear garden.
With main entrance door, stairs to the first floor landing and access to:-
Having low level w.c, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fully Fitted Kitchen 11' 10" max x 11' 9" ( 3.61m max x 3.58m )
Having double glazed window and double glazed door leading to the rear garden, a comprehensive range of units to include a single drainer sink unit, base units with worktops over, matching wall units, breakfast bar unit, cooker space, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, ceramic tiling and laminate style flooring.
Spacious Lounge / Dining Room 16' 7" plus recess x 15' 8" ( 5.05m plus recess x 4.78m )
Having walk in double glazed bay window to the front elevation with panoramic views, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire and laminate style flooring.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall and doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.56m x 2.90m plus recess )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.59m )
Having central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation with panoramic views.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation with panoramic views and central heating radiator.
Refitted Family Bathroom
Having paneled bath with shower screen and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
With up and over door, light and power points.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadem driveway.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area with terraced lawns beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.