A detached Bungalow having L-Shaped Reception Hall with fitted cupboards, Lounge with patio doors to the garden, fitted Breakfast Kitchen with integrated appliances, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom. Block paved driveway providing additional parking and access to the Garage. Rear garden.
A well presented detached Bungalow in a sought after location of Romsley which stands well back from the road and offers : L-Shaped Reception Hall, Lounge with patio doors to the patio and garden, Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with integrated appliances, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Garage, block paved driveway giving access to the Garage and providing additional parking space, attractive gardens to front and rear.
Dark Lane, Romsley
L-Shaped Reception Hall
Having three ceiling light connections, coved cornice, two single panel central heating radiators, dado rail, power points, telephone point, "Honeywell" room thermostat for control of the central heating radiators, double doors to Linen Cupboard with slatted shelving and single panel central heating radiator, double doors to Cloaks' Cupboard with coat hooks and consumer unit. Loft access with pull down ladder to part boarded loft area, plastered, power points, telephone point, single panel central heating radiator, fluorescent strip light and under eaves storage.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.34m )
Having rear facing double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, inset ceiling spot lighting, side facing double glazed window, coved cornice, two wall light connections, dado rail, double panel central heating radiator, power points, television aerial connection point, telephone point, "Kardean" flooring, fire surround with inset fire standing on a marble hearth.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, double glazed double opening doors to patio and garden, inset ceiling spot lighting, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, ranges of base cupboards and drawers, additional appliance spaces, integrated stainless steel "Whirlpool" oven, work top surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, matching wall and display cabinets with concealed light under, splash backs to prone areas, fitted CD/Radio, power points, telephone point, television aerial connection, programmer for control of the central heating and hot water systems and double panel central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" to front of robes x 7' 9" ( 4.65m to front of robes x 2.36m )
Having front facing leaded double glazed window, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, television aerial connection point, telephone point, power points, single panel central heating radiator, two built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelf.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" into bay plus walk in recess x 9' 2" ( 4.60m into bay plus walk in recess x 2.79m )
Having front facing square leaded double glazed bay window, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, television aerial connection point, telephone point, power points, single panel central heating radiator, double doors to wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over, door to storage cupboard with shelving.
Having side facing leaded double glazed window, panelled bath, bidet, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, full height wall tiling, tiled shower cubicle, inset ceiling spot lighting, coved cornice, shaver socket, ceramic tiled floor and single panel central heating radiator.
The property is approached via a block paved driveway which opens out to provide a turning point, lawned garden to either side with mature planting, courtesy and security lighting. The rear garden has a paved patio area, lawned, flower and shrub borders, courtesy and security lighting, side access gate and cold water tap. Southerly facing.
Garage 19' 4" length x 8' width ( 5.89m length x 2.44m width )
(INTERNAL MEASUREMENT) Having up and over door, concrete floor, light and power and wall mounted "Potterton" combination condencing central heating boiler.
From Hagley take the A491 in the direction of Bromsgrove and proceed to the traffic lights at The Bell and take the left hand turning into Heath End Road and proceed to the cross roads turning left into Farley Lane. Continue to the end and turn left onto Bromsgrove Road and then take the turning on the left into Dark Lane and the property will be found on the left hand side identified by Shipways For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.