A modern style purpose built flat in convenient location close to the town and having: spacious lounge, inner lobby leading to kitchen, spacious bedroom & bathroom, allocated parking, communal gardens. Energy Rating F. NO UPWARD CHAIN. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A modern style purpose built flat in convenient location close to the town and having: spacious lounge, inner lobby leading to kitchen, spacious bedroom & bathroom, allocated parking, communal gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Front Communal Accomodation
Having door with stairs to the first floor, with further door into:-
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Having glazed bow window to the front with shelf, wall mounted gas fire with wooden effect fire surround and door to:-
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.62m x 1.85m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of base units with worktops over, gas cooker point, complimentary tiling, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for domestic appliances and glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.90m )
Having a glazed window to the rear.
Having a suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath.
Having private allocated parking to the front and communal gardens.
The vendor informs us there are 72 years left on the lease in 2012, with a service charge of approximately £296 per half year., the council tax for the property is in band A, however we advise any potential purchasers to have this verified by a solicitor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.