Property for sale
Avocet Drive, Kidderminster, DY10 Offers in excess of £160,000
***OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 25th HAS BEEN CANCELLED*** UNDER OFFER***OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED***
***OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 25th HAS BEEN CANCELLED***UNDER OFFER ****OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED***
Stoned foregarden with shrubs and tarmac driveway.
Door to front, single glazed windows to front, ceiling light, wall lights, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 8" ( 5.16m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door to garden, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights, gas central heated radiator and gas fire with surround.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, double electric oven, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 9' 8" excluding door recess ( 3.18m max x 2.95m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in mirror fronted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, access to loft and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, built-in airing cupboard housing water tank and gas central heated radiator.
Garage 18' 2" x 7' 6" ( 5.54m x 2.29m )
Up and over door, power points, lighting and door to garden.
Fenced borders with gate to side, patio, shrubs, outside tap to side of property and brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Neighbourhood average sold house prices
Based on 13 transactions covering the past 5 years. Prices are not adjusted for inflation. Data is supplied by the Land Registry.
4 Carlton House, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 1AY