This three bedroom detached bungalow in Wolverley is a must see. Comprising of a porch, hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory and bathroom. A versatile property ideal for either families or someone looking to downsize to a quiet location. Stamp Duty Paid (Subject to Offer).
This three bedroom detached bungalow in Wolverley is a must see. Comprising of a porch, hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside the property is accessed via a gated driveway with a double garage to the side. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Having double obscure French doors to front, double glazed obscure window down side and wall light.
Having a UPVC door with double glazed obscure inset and obscure window to the side, two ceiling lights, built in cupboard, airing cupboard housing water tank, dado rail, gas central heated radiator and wooden effect flooring.
Having a double glazed obscure window to the front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin,half tiled walls, tiled floor and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 11' 8" ( 2.97m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, dado rail, gas central heated radiator and archway to:
Lounge 17' 8" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.38m max x 3.63m max )
Having double glazed window into conservatory, double glazed patio doors into conservatory, ceiling light, two wall lights,coving to ceiling, dado rail, gas fire with surround and two gas central heated radiators.
Conservatory 15' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed windows to the sides and rear, double glazed French doors to the garden, tile laminate flooring and ceiling light with fan.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Having one double glazed window to the side aspect, one double glazed window to the front aspect, UPVC double glazed door to the garden, ceiling light, range of wall and base kitchen units, laminate roll edge work tops, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, half tiled walls, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing GCHB, integrated fridge, tiles to the floor and gas central heated radiator.
Having a double glazed obscure window to the front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiles to the floor, tiled from top to floor and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 13' 9" max ( 3.63m max x 4.19m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and fitted mirrored wardrobes.
Having an up and over door, power points, lighting and door to rear.
Having fenced boundaries with gate to side allowing access to frontage, patio area, lawned area, shrubbed area and outside lights.
Having gates to driveway with lawned areas and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.