Connells are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £ 58,000 for Flat 2 Silver Court, Silver Street, Kidderminster, DY10 2EH. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Connells, 20-21 Oxford Street, DY10 1AU 01562 68214 before exchange of contracts.
A one bedroomed mid terraced property set over two floors comprising living room, dining kitchen, cloakroom, double bedroom, ensuite shower room. The property benefits from double glazing, storage heating, courtyard rear garden, and allocated off road parking. NO CHAIN.
Part glazed door to living room.
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Front facing, pendant ceiling light, smoke detector, night storage heater, TV aerial point, door to under stairs storage cupboard, door to dining/kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Dining Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.59m )
Rear facing, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and double cupboard below, one corner and two single floor mounted units, built in electric oven and hob, with cooker hood over, range of eye level units, pendant ceiling light, smoke detector, part ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, night storage heater, door to cloakroom, part glazed door to rear garden.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceiling light, wall mounted extractor, ceramic tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Pendant ceiling light, smoke detector, door to bedroom.
Bedroom 17' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.25m )
Front facing dormer window, pendant ceiling light, night storage heater, door to eves storage, door to ensuite shower room.
Rear facing velux window, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. ceiling light, part ceramic tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is allocated off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden, which is full enclosed.
From Kidderminster head northwards along theWorcester cross ringway at the traffic island continue straight over on to St Georges ringway, at the next traffic island turn right on to Blackwell Street, heading towards Stourbridge Road, take the first turning right into Union Street, at the end of Union Street turn left into Silver Court where the property will be found as indicated by the Connells for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.