The property is a well presented three bedroomed detached comprising of a lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, three upstairs bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, front and rear gardens, off-road parking for three cars and a garage.
The property is a well presented three bedroom detached comprising of a lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, three upstairs bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, front and rear gardens, off-road parking for three cars and a garage.
Having a double glazed door and window to the side understairs storage space, tiled flooring, radiator and telephone point.
Low level WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan and is tiled.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.30m )
Has a double glazed window to the front, an electric fireplace, 2 pendent ceiling lights, a radiator and TV point. Enters into;
Kitchen/Diner 15' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.68m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed windows to the side and rear with a patio door leading through to the conservatory. A stainless steel sink drainer with one and a half bowl sink, worksurfaces, floor and wall tiles, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator and TV point. The kitchen has been refitted within the last fifteen months.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
UPVC construction with windows to the rear, pendent lighting, tiled flooring, radiator and access to the garden.
Has a radiator and access to a boarded loft via a loft ladder.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front , radiator, TV and telephone points
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 4" max x 8' 6" ( 3.45m max x 2.59m)
Has a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV and telephone point
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 7' ( 3.45m x 2.13m )
Has a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV and telephone points
Has a double glazed window to the side, bath mixer with shower over , wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled to the walls and tiled floor , extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Outside tap, slabbed then a mixture of grass and pebbles, with a shed (10' x 11'), partly converted into a workshop, six fence panels long, also access from garden into garage.
With light and power, up and over electric door and further double glazed door.
Please note this property falls within a diocese area for the church. The Vendor informs us that the church fees have been paid for the up coming 50 years, however we advise all potential purchasers to have this verified by their solicitor.
Vendor advised us that the roof was replaced in 2005, we advise all potential purchasers to have this verified by their solicitor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.