A two bedroom apartment available for the over 65's located in Kidderminster. Comprising of a hallway, lounge, kitchen and two bedrooms (each with ensuite). This independent living apartment also enjoys the use of a well appointed communal sitting room and separate dining room with kitchenette.
A two bedroom apartment available for the over 65's located in Kidderminster. Comprising of a hallway, lounge, kitchen and two bedrooms (each with ensuite). This independent living apartment also enjoys the use of a well appointed communal sitting room and separate dining room with kitchenette. Internal viewing advised.
Having doors off to lounge and bedroom one, spot light and intercom system linked to front door and communal gates.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 19' 2" into bay frontage ( 4.47m max x 5.84m into bay frontage )
Having three sash windows to the front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, two gas central heated radiators and wall mounted call point system.
Kitchen 10' 2" max x 6' 2" max ( 3.10m max x 1.88m max )
Having sash to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall and base kitchen units,adjustable height sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher,electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, extractor fan, granite work top and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" excluding door recess x 10' 7" excluding door recess ( 4.09m excluding door recess x 3.23m excluding door recess )
Having sash window to the front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, access point to loft space and gas central heated radiator.
Having spot lights, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, walk in shower, extractor fan and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.67m )
Having sash window to the side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Having spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, walk in shower and extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.