A one bedroom apartment available for the over 65's located in Kidderminster with onsite support operated by St Cloud Care. This independent living apartment also enjoys the use of a well appointed communal sitting room with SKY TV and separate dining room with kitchenette.
A one bedroom apartment available for the over 65's located in Kidderminster. Comprising communal hallway, lift to the first floor, hallway, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. This independent living apartment also enjoys the use of a well appointed communal sitting room and separate dining room with kitchenette. Internal viewing advised. Onsite support operated by St Cloud Care.
Having an intercom system links to front door and communal gates, spot lights, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 8' x 12' 10" ( 2.44m x 3.91m )
Having a sash window to the side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and wall mounted call point system.
Kitchen 6' 11" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.11m max x 2.46m max )
Having sash window to the side aspect, spot lights, range of wall and base kitchen units, adjustable height sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, granite work tops, electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, extractor fan and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Having a sash window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Having spot lights, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, walk in shower, extractor fan and gas central heated radiator.
The apartment enjoys shared use of a delightful lounge with SKY TV, also has access to the grounds and there is also a separate dining room with kitchenette.
There is also an outside storage facility that could be used to store a mobility scooter (subject to availabilty).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.