Property for sale
Comberton Road, Kidderminster, DY10 £60,000
*DOWNSIZE WITH STYLE* **ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT*** ***INDEPENDENT LIVING***available for the over 65's located in Kidderminster with ONSITE SUPERVISION operated by St Cloud Care. This apartment enjoys the use of a well appointed communal sitting room and separate dining room with kitchenette.
A one bedroom apartment available for the over 65's located in Kidderminster. Comprising communal hallway, lift to the first floor, hallway, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. This independent living apartment also enjoys the use of a well appointed communal sitting room and separate dining room with kitchenette. Internal viewing advised. Onsite supervision operated by St Cloud Care.
Having an intercom system links to front door and communal gates, spot lights, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 8' x 12' 10" ( 2.44m x 3.91m )
Having a sash window to the side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and wall mounted call point system.
Kitchen 6' 11" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.11m max x 2.46m max )
Having sash window to the side aspect, spot lights, range of wall and base kitchen units, adjustable height sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, granite work tops, electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, extractor fan and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Having a sash window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Having spot lights, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, walk in shower, extractor fan and gas central heated radiator.
The apartment enjoys shared use of a delightful lounge, access to the grounds and there is also a separate dining room with kitchenette.
There is also an outside storage facility that could be used to store a mobility scooter (subject to availability).
The lease is for 99 years from 1st January 2009. There is a ground rent of £250.00 per annum. This will be collected in two stages. £125.00 in April and £125.00 in October.
Some information from St Cloud Care
As part of the service we provide, a housekeeper will generally visit your apartment between 10:30 - 12:30 Monday - Thursday to enquire if you require any domestic or housekeeping services of any kind.
MEALS - a cooked lunch can be provided, which can be delivered to your apartment, or you may wish to dine in the communal dining room. A lunchtime meal with pudding is £2.40.
HOUSEKEEPING AND DOMESTIC SERVICES - should you wish to take any of the domestic services during a week-day, this can be arranged. This can be anything from light domestic chores to more in depth cleaning.
WASTE COLLECTION - the bin store is located to the front of the building. There are several waste and recycling bins. The collection is on a Tuesday, and we will put the bins out for collection.
MAINTENANCE - should you require any maintenance within your apartment, i.e changing of light bulbs, attention to drains, decoration, changing filters, hanging pictures or any other light maintenance, a housekeeping and maintenance tariff will be applied.
SERVICE CHARGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Items of Expenditure
Repairs and Maintenance:
General, cleaning and refuse, fire alarm maintenance, lift, lift phone and lift inspection insurance.
Gates and road
Electricity for communal areas, gas for central heating and maintenance, rates on care suite, TV license for communal area's, heating for all apartments and water consumption.
Management fees and Accountancy fees.
Contributions to Reserve fund ( fund for future replacement of floor coverings and refurbishment).
All this for only £298.00 per month!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Neighbourhood average sold house prices
Based on 53 transactions covering the past 5 years. Prices are not adjusted for inflation. Data is supplied by the Land Registry.
4 Carlton House, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 1AY