A viewing is advised to appreciate "Brookfield Cottage", especially the quiet location and countryside views towards open fields. The garden boasts an integrated hot tub and timber deck seating area.
A viewing is advised to appreciate "Brookfield Cottage", especially the quiet location and countryside views towards open fields and also benefits from being close to local amenities. The cottage itself boasts accommodation to comprise reception hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, rear lobby, cloakroom/wc, office, four double bedrooms (master en-suite) and the family bathroom.
Having single glazed window to the front aspect, wooden parquet floor, dado rail, radiator, doors to understairs storage cupboard, dining room, kitchen, and sitting room plus stairs to the first floor landing.
Sitting Room 13' max x 11' 9" ( 3.96m max x 3.58m )
Having single glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed multi pane double doors to the side garden, feature open fireplace with marble surround, timber effect floor and radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Having single glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect floor, radiator and access to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 13' ( 4.90m max x 3.96m )
Having two single glazed windows to the front aspect, single glazed window to the side aspect, feature open fireplace with decorative tiles and pine surround, radiator, wooden effect floor and door to rear lobby.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 20' 1" max x 9' 4" ( 6.12m max x 2.84m )
Having single glazed window to the rear aspect, single glazed door to the side, range of wall and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, five ring gas hob, extractor hood, electric double oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, door to pantry, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor and door to utility.
Utility 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Having single glazed window to the side aspect, sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, radiator, tiled floor and door to:
Having single glazed door to rear and door to cloakroom/wc and office.
Having a low level wc and wash hand basin.
Having single glazed window to the side aspect, wooden floor and gas fired central heated boiler.
Having a single glazed window to front and eves storage space. Doors leading to four bedrooms and Family bathroom
Master Bedroom 12' 11" plus door recess x 11' 5" ( 3.94m plus door recess x 3.48m )
Having single glazed window to the side aspect with countryside views, single glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Having a suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiles to splash prone area, radiator and tiles to splash prone area.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.60m max x 3.99m max )
Having single glazed window to the front aspect, single glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 3.45m max x 3.02m )
Having single glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Having single glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and access point to loft.
Having a suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and Jacuzzi bath. Step in fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, built in airing cupboard with shelving, tiled floor and single glazed window.
Gated access leading to a large gravelled driveway providing parking for several vehicles, There are Flagged stone steps leading up to the property and a paved pathway leading around the property with numerous shrubs and plants. At the side of the property there is a paved patio area and timber decking area with an integrated hot tub and built in barbeque. The property benefits from being surrounded by open fields and having beautiful countryside views in a quiet and secluded location.
Start out on Marlborough street, turn left onto Oxford Street, at roundabout take 1st exit A451 signposted ring road, Bridgnorth A442, at roundabout take 2nd exit A456 signposted ring road, at roundabout take 2nd exit onto A456 signposted ring road, at traffic signals continue forward onto A456 signposted Bewdley, at roundabout take 3rd exit onto A442 signposted Telford, at roundabout take 2nd exit onto A442 signposted Telford, at roundabout take 2nd exit onto A442 signposted Telford, turn right onto Honeybrook Lane, turn left on to Lowe Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.