A Three bedroom semi detached home situated close to Stevens Park. Property accommodation in brief consists of: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen which has been extended and a re fitted first floor bathroom.
A Three bedroom TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED home situated close to Stevens Park. Property accommodation in brief consists of: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen which has been extended and a re fitted first floor bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, Garage and rear garden.
Accessed via front entrance door which opens onto
With stairs which rise to first floor accommodation, door radiate off to under stairs store cupboard and further doors to
Lounge 11' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.68m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear garden, gas central heating radiator gas feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 14' 2" into bay ( 3.53m x 4.32m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to front aspect and gas central heating radiator.
Re Fitted Kitchen 17' x 6' 5" ( 5.18m x 1.96m )
Fitted with base and wall units in a contemporary style with roll edge work surfaces over and part tiling to the rear of utilities. Sink unit with one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink drainer with mixer tap. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, utility space, heated towel rail and double glazed window and door to side aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs which rise from entrance hallway to first floor landing
With double glazed window to side aspect and door which radiate off to
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.68m )
With double glazed window to rear and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
With double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Re Fitted Bathroom
With bathroom suite to comprise of low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with shower over, complimentary part tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a paved are leading to gated access to rear garden.
With timber double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.