A well presented one bedroom coach house comprising: entrance porch with stairs leading up to the first floor apartment, lounge, kitchen, bedroom with en-suite, double glazing and gas central heating. Energy Rating C. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A well presented one bedroom coach house comprising: entrance porch with stairs leading up to the first floor apartment, lounge, kitchen, bedroom with en-suite, double glazing and gas central heating. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
With stairs leading to the first floor, main entrance door.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, two central heating radiators, TV point and telephone point, laminate style flooring.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.59m x 1.80m )
Having a rnage of units to include: base units with worktops over, matching wall units, inset sink and drainer unit, tiling to walls, wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, gas cooker point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 11' 3" into wardrobe x 11' 7" ( 3.43m into wardrobe x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Having an obscure double glazed window to the front elevation, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls, corner shower unit, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Having a storage cupboard providing understairs storage, with shelves.
The property has an allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.