Four storey two bedroom town house comprising; lounge, cellar kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Retaining many original features from the hotel and requiring an internal inspection in order to be fully appreciated.
Grade II Listed former Tontine Hotel has been sympathetically converted to incorporate four storey family houses and a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments. Set in the heart of Stourport's lock and canal basin system giving access to the Midlands Waterway's Network. This former Georgian hotel commands prime location with stunning views to either River Severn or Canal Basin and Locks.
Lounge 11' 3" (min) x 13' 11" ( 3.43m (min) x 4.24m )
Original entrance door, wall mounted electric heater, dado rail, TV aerial point, original single glazed window to the side, two orginal floor to ceiling fitted double cupboards, one with original scalloped shleving, to either side of the chimney breast and arch through to:-
Wall mounted electric heater, staircase to the first floor and door/staircase to the lower landing.
Part restricted head height. Wall mounted electric heater, understairs storage area and door through to:-
Kitchen 12' 8" (max) x 13' 6" ( 3.86m (max) x 4.11m )
Wall mounted electric heater.
Please note; the kitchen is yet to be fitted.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window overlooking the courtyard to the half landing. Turned staircase leading to the first floor landing with staircase leading to the second floor and doors through through to:-
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Original single glazed window to the side, TV aerial point, electric wall mounted, original fireplace with wooden surround and original double storage cupboard.
Please note; the bathroom is still to be fitted.
Second Floor Landing
Turned staircase with original single glazed window overlooking the courtyard, loft access and electric wall heating. Door through to:-
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 12' 11" (max) narrowing to 10' 9" (min) ( 4.24m x 3.94m (max) narrowing to 3.28m (min) )
Irregular shaped room. Original single glazed window to the side, TV aerial point, electric wall mounted heater, original cupboards and orginal fireplace with wooden surround.
We are advised by the builder that the property is Grade II listed.
The Houses are freehold. The apartments are leasehold. The managment compnay is Tontine Management LTD. Each owner will own one, one fourteenths share and control their own service charges which are estimated at £700 per annum (figure supplied by the builder).
The units come with the following;
Architects Certificate with two million pounds indemnity cover
N.I.C. for electrics
Listed Building consent
Building Regulations Consent
Grade II, 2 star listine
Two parking spaces for all units with exception of the one bedroomed units which will have one parking facility.
NB: Some photos show the local areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.