Character Double Fronted Detached Cottage situated within the old quarter of Stourbridge, accommodation in brief comprises of: Two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, utility room (currently used as a study) Converted Cellar and enclosed
CHARACTER DOUBLE FRONTED Detached Cottage situated within the old quarter of Stourbridge, accommodation in brief comprises of: Two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, utility room (currently used as a study) Converted Cellar and enclosed rear garden. Property is offered For Sale with "No Upward Chain".Energy rating E
Property is accessed via front entrance door which opens onto
With doors off to
Lounge 9' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator, feature gas fire place, television point and telephone point, stripped wooden flooring.
Dining Area 8' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window and french doors opening out onto rear garden, gas central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 11' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to front, gas radiator point, telephone and television point, laminate flooring, door off to
With laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling, power and broadband points, telephone point.
Breakfast Kitchen 8' 4" x 14' 4" ( 2.54m x 4.37m )
Fitted with base and wall units to incorporate sink unit with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, part tiling to rear of utilities, range oven with over cooker hood, gas central heating radiator, integrated fridge freezer and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear. Door off to
With base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to side, door off giving access to rear garden, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and radiator, door through to
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs which rise from entrance hall
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 12' ( 3.61m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator, television and telephone point and door to store cupboard.
Bedrooom Two 9' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, television point, feature bedroom fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" maximum x 8' 11" ( 3.25m maximum x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator point.
With bathroom suite to comprise of paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor to ceiling, heated towel rail.
With patio area with lawn beyond, timber built shed with power, further decked patio and gate giving access to field at rear of property, side access to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.