Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Chimney fire in Stourport
Updated 10:14am Monday 18th March 2013 in News
THE chimney of a wood burning stove caught fire at a property in Stourport.
It happened at a house in Lower Lickhill Road on Friday at 4.45pm.
Fire crews from Stourport and Bewdley were scrambled to the scene and used ladders to access the chimney internally from the roof.
They also used hose reel jets to put out the flames before carrying out a reinspection of the property at about 9.15pm.
Comments are closed on this article.