Chimney fire in Stourport

Chimney blaze: Firefighters tackling the fire. Photo Mick Boyd

Chimney blaze: Firefighters tackling the fire. Photo Mick Boyd

First published in News
Last updated

THE chimney of a wood burning stove caught fire at a property in Stourport.

It happened at a house in Lower Lickhill Road on Friday at 4.45pm.

Fire crews from Stourport and Bewdley were scrambled to the scene and used ladders to access the chimney internally from the roof.

They also used hose reel jets to put out the flames before carrying out a reinspection of the property at about 9.15pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree