Stourport man died as result of industrial disease

First published in News

A STOURPORT man died as a result of an industrial disease, a coroners court has concluded.

Maurice Moseley, of Sandhampton, was 81, when he died on Tuesday, July 1.

The court heard he had been exposed to asbestos during his working life, developing mesothelioma as a result.

In later years his health deteriorated and he died at his home.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree