Stourport kitchen fire extinguished

Stourport kitchen fire extinguished

Stourport kitchen fire extinguished

First published in News
Last updated
Kidderminster Shuttle: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

A FIRE in the kitchen of a Stourport home was put out by Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service late last night.

Crews from Stourport and Kidderminster were alerted at 11.24pm and attended the incident in a static caravan in Broach Road.

They used a thermal image camera and were able to extinguish the flames using a hose reel jet.

The occupants of the caravan got out safely.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree