Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Fire fighters tackle blaze at Kidderminster phone exchange
STAFF at the BT phone exchange in Kidderminster had to be evacuated after a fire broke out.
The fire, involving car batteries, started in the Waterloo Street four-storey building’s basement at about noon yesterday.
Two fire crews from Kidderminster tackled the blaze using breathing apparatus and a hose reel and remained at the building until about 3pm to clear out the smoke.