Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Firefighters tackle Kidderminster chimney blaze
10:10am Monday 15th October 2012 in News
FIREFIGHTERS in Kidderminster have tackled a chimney fire.
The incident took place at an address in Cobham Road at about 7.30am this morning.
A birds nest had fallen down the chimney and set fire. Firefighters removed the residents’ gas fire to put out the blaze.
A spokesman said: “There were no injuries and there was a small amount of smoke damage to the inside of the house but a smoke alarm alerted residents to the situation early.”
Comments are closed on this article.