Boy, 11, given CRASBO

AN 11-year-old Kidderminster boy has been given a two-year Criminal Anti Social Behaviour Order (CRASBO) for causing “misery” to residents in the Horsefair and regularly misbehaving in the town centre.

The CRASBO was granted by Kidderminster Youth Court following an application by police who presented a statement based on more than 50 incidents involving the boy which have been reported since January 2011.

The court was told the youngster, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had thrown stones at and kicked taxis and other vehicles, spat at and abused members of the public, disrupted activities in public buildings – on one occasion teasing people with learning difficulties.

He had also climbed on to the roofs of buildings, bullied and attacked other youngsters, ridden his bike the wrong way on roads and threatened to shoot someone with a BB gun.

The CRASBO stops him from using threatening, abusive or insulting words of behaviour, or disorderly behaviour in a public place.

He also cannot climb on the roof of any building or associate with another named boy in any public place apart from educational purposes.

The CRASBO was granted after he appeared at the youth court on Wednesday last week (January 23).

He was convicted of assaulting a police officer and a public order offence committed on the same occasion at his home on July 28.

He denied those offences but previously admitted a further charge of criminally damaging a car which he kicked during an altercation in Radford Avenue on June 4 last year.

He was given a 12-month intensive referral order incorporating anger management and victim awareness sessions along with a number of other conditions including a three-month curfew.

He will also be put on a placement to help people with learning difficulties as part of the order. A six-month parenting order was also made against the boy’s mother.

Wyre Forest District Inspector Paul Crowley said: “This boy’s appalling behaviour has been a cause of misery for people living in the Horsefair area and those using facilities such as St George’s Park. He has also regularly caused problems in Kidderminster town centre and has been responsible for many complaints to the police.”

Comments (60)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:43am Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

Where are his parents in all this? He is 11 for goodness sake - when my kids reach 11 if i dont know exactly where they are and what they are doing then i am doing something wrong as a parent. Actions need consequences! How has this "campaign of terror" been allowed to continue for so long?
Referral order? Anger Management? HE IS 11, how does it get to the stage that an 11 year old needs this? Enforced residential boot camp resided over by Army officers.....learn some discipline and respect!
Where are his parents in all this? He is 11 for goodness sake - when my kids reach 11 if i dont know exactly where they are and what they are doing then i am doing something wrong as a parent. Actions need consequences! How has this "campaign of terror" been allowed to continue for so long? Referral order? Anger Management? HE IS 11, how does it get to the stage that an 11 year old needs this? Enforced residential boot camp resided over by Army officers.....learn some discipline and respect! GGmommy

12:24pm Wed 30 Jan 13

stourport2012 says...

I totally agree with GGmommy. The parents of this child should be ashamed of themselves.
I totally agree with GGmommy. The parents of this child should be ashamed of themselves. stourport2012

12:56pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Respectable says...

Sadly this CRASBO will probably be perceived as a badge of honour for this lad.
I think Army Boot Camps are a bit over the top , but this whole situation needs a serious review.

Glad to see that the boys Mother is under scrutiny as well. She's the one that allowed this happen.
Sadly this CRASBO will probably be perceived as a badge of honour for this lad. I think Army Boot Camps are a bit over the top , but this whole situation needs a serious review. Glad to see that the boys Mother is under scrutiny as well. She's the one that allowed this happen. Respectable

1:25pm Wed 30 Jan 13

lovemonkey says...

11? Wow, My boy wasn't allowed out alone at 11, let alone carry on this tirade of terror.

I agree with the above comments, but, unfortunately, this badge of honour will possibly make him worse.

Bring back borstal.
11? Wow, My boy wasn't allowed out alone at 11, let alone carry on this tirade of terror. I agree with the above comments, but, unfortunately, this badge of honour will possibly make him worse. Bring back borstal. lovemonkey

1:48pm Wed 30 Jan 13

walkerno5 says...

My comment is more about the comments really.

Those posters who say that you should know 100% where an 11 year old boy is at all times, or that they're not allowed out alone.

Are you the same people who complain about kids having no life outside of computer games, and no idea of how to get by independently when they reach adulthood?

Because there is a connection.

I used to ride my bike around the streets in the evening quite often when I was 10 or 11, while my parents knew that I was out riding my bike, they wouldn't necessarily have known exactly where I was. Can you point out to me why this was wrong and why you wouldn't allow your offspring to do similar?

And no, I wasn't climbing onto the roofs of buildings. Not that often, anyway.
My comment is more about the comments really. Those posters who say that you should know 100% where an 11 year old boy is at all times, or that they're not allowed out alone. Are you the same people who complain about kids having no life outside of computer games, and no idea of how to get by independently when they reach adulthood? Because there is a connection. I used to ride my bike around the streets in the evening quite often when I was 10 or 11, while my parents knew that I was out riding my bike, they wouldn't necessarily have known exactly where I was. Can you point out to me why this was wrong and why you wouldn't allow your offspring to do similar? And no, I wasn't climbing onto the roofs of buildings. Not that often, anyway. walkerno5

1:59pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Respectable says...

I think the point could be missed here.

This is about one particular child that is seriously out of control.

It's not about X-Box kids, past generations or differing parenting styles.
I think the point could be missed here. This is about one particular child that is seriously out of control. It's not about X-Box kids, past generations or differing parenting styles. Respectable

2:01pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

What happened in the "good old days" of riding bikes round the streets in the evening is not comparable to this I am afraid walkerno5! Things have moved on and I can guarantee that when my son gets to 11, I will know where he is! A boy who is 11 should not be on the streets by themselves or in a gang, its asking for trouble. I too would play outside in my street when I was younger, but my parents knew where I was, had an idea what I was doing and knew who I was with!
I am guessing that your parents and grandparents would leave their front door open whenever they were in or out? Also guessing that you dont do that anymore!

The world has changed and unfortunatley kids that age out on their own are either going to get into trouble or be put in danger.

I do not suggest they should play inside on the PC or be wrapped in cotton wool. I fail to understand parents that go to all the trouble to have children and then chuck them out on the streets not knowing or caring what they are doing or who they are with....recipe for disaster as far as I am concerned, especially when the kids fail to have any respect or consideration for others.

Parents are there to bring up their children in a safe and secure environment equipping them with the skills and respect for everyone and everything around them. Its not hard sometimes and society in general is installing a consequence free environment....but thats another debate! I can only say what I would do in my role as a mother and that is to know where my children are....til they are at least 40 ( :-) )
What happened in the "good old days" of riding bikes round the streets in the evening is not comparable to this I am afraid walkerno5! Things have moved on and I can guarantee that when my son gets to 11, I will know where he is! A boy who is 11 should not be on the streets by themselves or in a gang, its asking for trouble. I too would play outside in my street when I was younger, but my parents knew where I was, had an idea what I was doing and knew who I was with! I am guessing that your parents and grandparents would leave their front door open whenever they were in or out? Also guessing that you dont do that anymore! The world has changed and unfortunatley kids that age out on their own are either going to get into trouble or be put in danger. I do not suggest they should play inside on the PC or be wrapped in cotton wool. I fail to understand parents that go to all the trouble to have children and then chuck them out on the streets not knowing or caring what they are doing or who they are with....recipe for disaster as far as I am concerned, especially when the kids fail to have any respect or consideration for others. Parents are there to bring up their children in a safe and secure environment equipping them with the skills and respect for everyone and everything around them. Its not hard sometimes and society in general is installing a consequence free environment....but thats another debate! I can only say what I would do in my role as a mother and that is to know where my children are....til they are at least 40 ( :-) ) GGmommy

2:22pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

It is happening too often though Respectable! As an ex teacher there is a total shift in thinking from some young people and their families, not all I msut say, but it is evident in most schools. A small minority in every school and every community show no respect for others, has no consideration of or fear for consequences.
Yes I agree it is one family mentioned here, but it is not an isolated case, the way we bring up children is changing and unfortunatley its the parents job to make sure they have more influence over their children than friendship groups and antisocial gangs!
It is happening too often though Respectable! As an ex teacher there is a total shift in thinking from some young people and their families, not all I msut say, but it is evident in most schools. A small minority in every school and every community show no respect for others, has no consideration of or fear for consequences. Yes I agree it is one family mentioned here, but it is not an isolated case, the way we bring up children is changing and unfortunatley its the parents job to make sure they have more influence over their children than friendship groups and antisocial gangs! GGmommy

2:24pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Respectable says...

Wouldn't disagree at all.
My point was, we should focus on the offender not the people commenting on it.
Wouldn't disagree at all. My point was, we should focus on the offender not the people commenting on it. Respectable

4:11pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

The lad is clearly disturbed possibly through something going on at home. These people saying 'where's the mother' are actually trivialising the incident, I doubt very much whether the mother cares. I'd much rather comment on the people commenting.
All this 'things have changed' is a load of poppycock, your kid is in no more danger now than 40 years ago. The only thing that has changed is that English people have turned into a load of **** arsed chickens. Me and my friends used to roam miles and a lot younger than 11. In fact your kids are a lot safer now,outside the inner city, because kids hardly fight anymore
The lad is clearly disturbed possibly through something going on at home. These people saying 'where's the mother' are actually trivialising the incident, I doubt very much whether the mother cares. I'd much rather comment on the people commenting. All this 'things have changed' is a load of poppycock, your kid is in no more danger now than 40 years ago. The only thing that has changed is that English people have turned into a load of **** arsed chickens. Me and my friends used to roam miles and a lot younger than 11. In fact your kids are a lot safer now,outside the inner city, because kids hardly fight anymore Gobby Robby

4:19pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

Oops interruption, where was I? Ah yes, as for kids having no respect neither did we, we used to hang off bridges gobbing on people, throw stones or worse at cars, we never had any respect for anyone! All this small minority, pttttttth, it was a large minority in my day! I feel sorry for the kids of today they're going to end up as one massive generation of freaks. That bloke who won't let his kid out at 11???? You're actually storing up trouble for the future mate, by treating your kid like this your more likely going to make him a danger to society than by loosening the reigns.
Oops interruption, where was I? Ah yes, as for kids having no respect neither did we, we used to hang off bridges gobbing on people, throw stones or worse at cars, we never had any respect for anyone! All this small minority, pttttttth, it was a large minority in my day! I feel sorry for the kids of today they're going to end up as one massive generation of freaks. That bloke who won't let his kid out at 11???? You're actually storing up trouble for the future mate, by treating your kid like this your more likely going to make him a danger to society than by loosening the reigns. Gobby Robby

4:46pm Wed 30 Jan 13

walkerno5 says...

@GGMommy

"What happened in the "good old days" of riding bikes round the streets in the evening is not comparable to this I am afraid walkerno5!"

I agree absolutely, riding bikes round the streets is fine, some of the things this kid apparently did are not fine.

This, however, is alarming to me;

"Things have moved on and I can guarantee that when my son gets to 11, I will know where he is! A boy who is 11 should not be on the streets by themselves or in a gang, its asking for trouble."

I find this attitude appalling. You should have educated your son to deal with the real world by the time he's eleven and allowed him to engage in and with it. It is not asking for any more trouble than eleven year old boys have faced through time immemorial. What you are doing is stunting his social development.

Even before eleven, I used to go out with my brothers and their friends on our bikes or to the park, this didn't make us a "gang". It's appalling that the language of criminality is applied so readily to any group of young people.



" I am guessing that your parents and grandparents would leave their front door open whenever they were in or out? Also guessing that you dont do that anymore!"

Lacking a time machine, it would be hard to prove, but I am pretty certain that any time since about 1955/1960 ish, that is, the time that people started owning expensive consumer goods and generally being worth robbing, most doors up and down the country would have been locked whenever the occupants were out.

This reminiscence about leaving the doors open is nonsense.
@GGMommy "What happened in the "good old days" of riding bikes round the streets in the evening is not comparable to this I am afraid walkerno5!" I agree absolutely, riding bikes round the streets is fine, some of the things this kid apparently did are not fine. This, however, is alarming to me; "Things have moved on and I can guarantee that when my son gets to 11, I will know where he is! A boy who is 11 should not be on the streets by themselves or in a gang, its asking for trouble." I find this attitude appalling. You should have educated your son to deal with the real world by the time he's eleven and allowed him to engage in and with it. It is not asking for any more trouble than eleven year old boys have faced through time immemorial. What you are doing is stunting his social development. Even before eleven, I used to go out with my brothers and their friends on our bikes or to the park, this didn't make us a "gang". It's appalling that the language of criminality is applied so readily to any group of young people. " I am guessing that your parents and grandparents would leave their front door open whenever they were in or out? Also guessing that you dont do that anymore!" Lacking a time machine, it would be hard to prove, but I am pretty certain that any time since about 1955/1960 ish, that is, the time that people started owning expensive consumer goods and generally being worth robbing, most doors up and down the country would have been locked whenever the occupants were out. This reminiscence about leaving the doors open is nonsense. walkerno5

5:07pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

And yet again comments get personal! DO not attempt to judge my parenting skills when you don't know me or my wonderful children!

I have my standards and expectations of my children and their behaviour and it doesn't include some of the behaviour that you find acceptable, that's my standards! I had children because I wanted a family and to spend time together, not to throw them out on the streets at every opportunity!

Do you really think the behaviour of this boy is acceptable? If not then look at the reasons why it has happened - would it have escalated to this had his parents kept a tighter grip on his behaviour? I think not, therefore your argument is flawed!
And yet again comments get personal! DO not attempt to judge my parenting skills when you don't know me or my wonderful children! I have my standards and expectations of my children and their behaviour and it doesn't include some of the behaviour that you find acceptable, that's my standards! I had children because I wanted a family and to spend time together, not to throw them out on the streets at every opportunity! Do you really think the behaviour of this boy is acceptable? If not then look at the reasons why it has happened - would it have escalated to this had his parents kept a tighter grip on his behaviour? I think not, therefore your argument is flawed! GGmommy

5:15pm Wed 30 Jan 13

lovemonkey says...

I was out "playing" at 11 years old, not kicking in cars, spitting at people and mocking the disabled.
I was out "playing" at 11 years old, not kicking in cars, spitting at people and mocking the disabled. lovemonkey

6:07pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GlenFiddick says...

It is sad to see that " a six month parenting order has been made against the mother"...where was the sperm donor ?

If this lad can can cause so much havoc against humanity ...what chance has a youngish single mother have?
It is sad to see that " a six month parenting order has been made against the mother"...where was the sperm donor ? If this lad can can cause so much havoc against humanity ...what chance has a youngish single mother have? GlenFiddick

7:03pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

@GGmommy - It's pretty obvious walkerno5 isn't saying that the boy's behaviour is acceptable, in fact he's actually said it "I agree absolutely, riding bikes round the streets is fine, some of the things this kid apparently did are not fine."
He's pointing out the faults in your parenting, which on this occasion i'll have to agree with him on. Locking your kids up until they're old enough to be nannied at the state sponsored private school Holy Trinity will just ensure they become a menace to society later on. Like other mollycoddled kids when let off the leash they become willingly antisocial like Pete Docherty, the Bullingdon Club and numerous bankers.

"would it have escalated to this had his parents kept a tighter grip on his behaviour?"- obviously not, probably wouldn't have with Ian Brady either, yeesh, state the obvious!
@GGmommy - It's pretty obvious walkerno5 isn't saying that the boy's behaviour is acceptable, in fact he's actually said it "I agree absolutely, riding bikes round the streets is fine, some of the things this kid apparently did are not fine." He's pointing out the faults in your parenting, which on this occasion i'll have to agree with him on. Locking your kids up until they're old enough to be nannied at the state sponsored private school Holy Trinity will just ensure they become a menace to society later on. Like other mollycoddled kids when let off the leash they become willingly antisocial like Pete Docherty, the Bullingdon Club and numerous bankers. "would it have escalated to this had his parents kept a tighter grip on his behaviour?"- obviously not, probably wouldn't have with Ian Brady either, yeesh, state the obvious! Gobby Robby

7:19pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Cynical Sid says...

I think it’s fair to say that this kid’s future is already mapped out. Isn’t the first and certainly won’t be the last.

Gobby ....you are a magnificant plank. Keep it up chump.
I think it’s fair to say that this kid’s future is already mapped out. Isn’t the first and certainly won’t be the last. Gobby ....you are a magnificant plank. Keep it up chump. Cynical Sid

7:39pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

yawn yawn, sounds like some people have far too much time on their hands, perhaps because their kids are out on the streets and they have nothing to do!

I bring my kids up with discipline, manners, thoughtfulness and consideration. They are amazing kids so get over it! Come back in 10 years time and see what they have achieved in your little time machine!

My comments were regarding parenting skills in general. Parents should know where their kids are and what they are up to. This is a kid of 11 we are talking about, not a 16 year old who is old enough and hopefully responsible enough to behave. If their parents cant cope they should get help!

There are no consequences for this sort of behaviour. As a child I would never have behaved in any way that would have let my mom down. The problem now is that some of these children's parents genuinely dont care...therefore, no consequences.
yawn yawn, sounds like some people have far too much time on their hands, perhaps because their kids are out on the streets and they have nothing to do! I bring my kids up with discipline, manners, thoughtfulness and consideration. They are amazing kids so get over it! Come back in 10 years time and see what they have achieved in your little time machine! My comments were regarding parenting skills in general. Parents should know where their kids are and what they are up to. This is a kid of 11 we are talking about, not a 16 year old who is old enough and hopefully responsible enough to behave. If their parents cant cope they should get help! There are no consequences for this sort of behaviour. As a child I would never have behaved in any way that would have let my mom down. The problem now is that some of these children's parents genuinely dont care...therefore, no consequences. GGmommy

7:41pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

Still smarting since you were rumbled Sid ? Stay on topic please darling :-)
Still smarting since you were rumbled Sid ? Stay on topic please darling :-) Gobby Robby

7:41pm Wed 30 Jan 13

FranOb says...

Why hasn't this child been taken "into Care"?it is obvious that he is beyond control of his totally dysfunctional family. Time for Social Services to step in, NOW!
Why hasn't this child been taken "into Care"?it is obvious that he is beyond control of his totally dysfunctional family. Time for Social Services to step in, NOW! FranOb

7:50pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Cynical Sid says...

Social Services ! HaHa ...talking of a dysfuncional family. Keep that lot away from him by all costs.
Social Services ! HaHa ...talking of a dysfuncional family. Keep that lot away from him by all costs. Cynical Sid

7:56pm Wed 30 Jan 13

walkerno5 says...

There goes Sid, classic.

"I think it’s fair to say that this kid’s future is already mapped out"

Yet doesn't want the only public body that can possibly intervene to be involved. Good thinking Sid.

What's your suggestion then, write him off now and put him in prison for life? Or is life too good for him in those holiday camps?
There goes Sid, classic. "I think it’s fair to say that this kid’s future is already mapped out" Yet doesn't want the only public body that can possibly intervene to be involved. Good thinking Sid. What's your suggestion then, write him off now and put him in prison for life? Or is life too good for him in those holiday camps? walkerno5

8:10pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

The problem is GGmommy is that you're extremely dim.
"There are no consequences for this sort of behaviour" - err,yes there is, he's been given a crasbo. Don't you read the articles that you comment on? You seem to live in a cossetted environment where you can just go and give his mother a stern talking to and she'll go "OMG how bad of me, i'll be a better parent from now on". In reality, & I don't want to cast aspersions on the mother as we don't know anything about her, but it's highly likely that there's something a lot worse going on then 'parenting skills' judging by the fact that the kid is showing signs of being highly disturbed. Still I doubt whether you'd know about those sort of things in your cossetted world.
If you think that this type of thing is new why don't you read a bit of social history, there have always been feral kids from the ones that killed Jamie Bulger 20 years ago, to street gangs of the 1930's. If you think that every parent 'cared' for their kids in the old days you are even dimmer than I thought :-)
The problem is GGmommy is that you're extremely dim. "There are no consequences for this sort of behaviour" - err,yes there is, he's been given a crasbo. Don't you read the articles that you comment on? You seem to live in a cossetted environment where you can just go and give his mother a stern talking to and she'll go "OMG how bad of me, i'll be a better parent from now on". In reality, & I don't want to cast aspersions on the mother as we don't know anything about her, but it's highly likely that there's something a lot worse going on then 'parenting skills' judging by the fact that the kid is showing signs of being highly disturbed. Still I doubt whether you'd know about those sort of things in your cossetted world. If you think that this type of thing is new why don't you read a bit of social history, there have always been feral kids from the ones that killed Jamie Bulger 20 years ago, to street gangs of the 1930's. If you think that every parent 'cared' for their kids in the old days you are even dimmer than I thought :-) Gobby Robby

8:49pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

Thanks Ellie k, i'm glad you've intervened. As I said "it's highly likely that there's something a lot worse going on then 'parenting skills' " unfortunately some people are too quick to point the finger at the children. I think Holy Trinity supporter GGMommy needs to apologise.
Thanks Ellie k, i'm glad you've intervened. As I said "it's highly likely that there's something a lot worse going on then 'parenting skills' " unfortunately some people are too quick to point the finger at the children. I think Holy Trinity supporter GGMommy needs to apologise. Gobby Robby

9:07pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

I have said how i would bring up my children based on the information in this story Gobby Robby. I hope to God nothing like that ever happens to them and cant begin to understand the situation and dont pretend to. I simply question how this can have gone on for so long. I maintain that an 11 year old should not be out on their own to committ this behaviour. There is obviously massive issues behind this case and someone in a higher authority should have stepped in a lot sooner. The signals were there and with everything that was known about this little boy by the powers that be (and that doesnt include us!) someone should have intervened a lot sooner!
I have said how i would bring up my children based on the information in this story Gobby Robby. I hope to God nothing like that ever happens to them and cant begin to understand the situation and dont pretend to. I simply question how this can have gone on for so long. I maintain that an 11 year old should not be out on their own to committ this behaviour. There is obviously massive issues behind this case and someone in a higher authority should have stepped in a lot sooner. The signals were there and with everything that was known about this little boy by the powers that be (and that doesnt include us!) someone should have intervened a lot sooner! GGmommy

9:19pm Wed 30 Jan 13

stourport2012 says...

Ok so even now we know the facts, the question stills stands, why was this 11 year old allowed out on his own to cause all of this trouble? Surely with the mother knowing what has happened in the past she would be more protective of knowing where and what her child was doing.
Ok so even now we know the facts, the question stills stands, why was this 11 year old allowed out on his own to cause all of this trouble? Surely with the mother knowing what has happened in the past she would be more protective of knowing where and what her child was doing. stourport2012

9:53pm Wed 30 Jan 13

stourport2012 says...

That is my opinion and I stand by my previous comment. I understand what he has gone through but this wasn't just one or two incidents it was over 50!
That is my opinion and I stand by my previous comment. I understand what he has gone through but this wasn't just one or two incidents it was over 50! stourport2012

9:56pm Wed 30 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

Gobby Robby do you really need to bring your own agenda into this? Certainly the mother should have had help, in this case it is obviously a huge failing for all the services that should be helping that family. Its a massive failure of the system and not to be blamed on the costs of a free school that has not even been granted nevermind "left the pot dry!"

This is about that boy, his family, the lack of support and not your little agenda! Sad that you find any forum for your little rants regardless of an obviously tragic line of events for this family
Gobby Robby do you really need to bring your own agenda into this? Certainly the mother should have had help, in this case it is obviously a huge failing for all the services that should be helping that family. Its a massive failure of the system and not to be blamed on the costs of a free school that has not even been granted nevermind "left the pot dry!" This is about that boy, his family, the lack of support and not your little agenda! Sad that you find any forum for your little rants regardless of an obviously tragic line of events for this family GGmommy

10:06pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Cynical Sid says...

Blobby ....You can’t help yourself can you? If anyone who has come across as a prime grade one pulsating throbber tonight, it’s surely is you. Keep it up chump …you have your street cred to live up to.
Blobby ....You can’t help yourself can you? If anyone who has come across as a prime grade one pulsating throbber tonight, it’s surely is you. Keep it up chump …you have your street cred to live up to. Cynical Sid

10:10pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

It's no good changing your tune on the family GGMommy it was you who was pointing the finger at them!
As for my agenda it has direct relevance, if your campaign to remove money from the pot to pay for the private school fees of HTS parents it will lead to even less money for social services, more problem kids neglected, more juvenile delinquency. It is people like you who are ultimately to blame GGmommy!
It's no good changing your tune on the family GGMommy it was you who was pointing the finger at them! As for my agenda it has direct relevance, if your campaign to remove money from the pot to pay for the private school fees of HTS parents it will lead to even less money for social services, more problem kids neglected, more juvenile delinquency. It is people like you who are ultimately to blame GGmommy! Gobby Robby

10:12pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

You really have been riled haven't you Sid? I must be doing something right. Calm down dear :-)
You really have been riled haven't you Sid? I must be doing something right. Calm down dear :-) Gobby Robby

10:22pm Wed 30 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

Well said Ellie k.
Well said Ellie k. Gobby Robby

1:04am Thu 31 Jan 13

daian76 says...

The child in question along with 2 friends younger than him decided to verbally abuse and try and run my children over on their bikes in the outdoor swimming pool at our local park. Myself, wife and 3 children 2 of whom are special needs at a local park for no reason.When they got no reaction from us they started to verbally abuse a very vulnerable old lady,where i had no choice but to phone the police.When they arrived they knew who these children were,and they were also on the receiving end of verbal abuse no respect at all for the police what so ever.My point is this child needs help and the support to get over his tragic ordeal but with how they took the mick out of my special needs children, thankfully my children were oblivious to this.He should not be put on a placement to help with learning difficulties,until alot of his other issues have been sorted,his too much of a risk.
The child in question along with 2 friends younger than him decided to verbally abuse and try and run my children over on their bikes in the outdoor swimming pool at our local park. Myself, wife and 3 children 2 of whom are special needs at a local park for no reason.When they got no reaction from us they started to verbally abuse a very vulnerable old lady,where i had no choice but to phone the police.When they arrived they knew who these children were,and they were also on the receiving end of verbal abuse no respect at all for the police what so ever.My point is this child needs help and the support to get over his tragic ordeal but with how they took the mick out of my special needs children, thankfully my children were oblivious to this.He should not be put on a placement to help with learning difficulties,until alot of his other issues have been sorted,his too much of a risk. daian76

7:14am Thu 31 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

People like me ultimately to blame?!
What a pompous way of justifying your agenda, no wonder you rant on here, I doubt anyone else will listen.

The system is to blame for allowing families to get into this mess, and news flash it's been going on for a lot longer than the free school debate. Look back at all the failings in social care services taking place even when your precious Labour government were in power.

If you are naive enough to believe this is the fault of parents wanting the best for their kids through one single initiative to improve education standards than you just fester on that. The reality is that the wider system including police, social services and your wonderfully perfect education system have failed this family and all the victims. It's not just lack of funds, it's organisations not communicating with each other, it's about police not having the power to intervene earlier.

Get off your soap box and look at the bigger picture. I just hope now something will change for that family and all the people that have suffered as a result of the kids behaviour,!
People like me ultimately to blame?! What a pompous way of justifying your agenda, no wonder you rant on here, I doubt anyone else will listen. The system is to blame for allowing families to get into this mess, and news flash it's been going on for a lot longer than the free school debate. Look back at all the failings in social care services taking place even when your precious Labour government were in power. If you are naive enough to believe this is the fault of parents wanting the best for their kids through one single initiative to improve education standards than you just fester on that. The reality is that the wider system including police, social services and your wonderfully perfect education system have failed this family and all the victims. It's not just lack of funds, it's organisations not communicating with each other, it's about police not having the power to intervene earlier. Get off your soap box and look at the bigger picture. I just hope now something will change for that family and all the people that have suffered as a result of the kids behaviour,! GGmommy

9:13am Thu 31 Jan 13

gypsyman says...

my god shuld bring the kid to us down our traveler site we would teach him some manners, and his perents
my god shuld bring the kid to us down our traveler site we would teach him some manners, and his perents gypsyman

9:45am Thu 31 Jan 13

nikki09 says...

11 years old? that is utterly disgusting. at the age of 11 i wouldnt have dreamed of doing those things! even at the age im at now!! like everyones saying.. where the hell are the parents? social services should have been involved from the first incident. someone so young have wasted their life... shame.
11 years old? that is utterly disgusting. at the age of 11 i wouldnt have dreamed of doing those things! even at the age im at now!! like everyones saying.. where the hell are the parents? social services should have been involved from the first incident. someone so young have wasted their life... shame. nikki09

10:53am Thu 31 Jan 13

Primrose Coley says...

How is the CRASBO going to be enforced? Its very nature is voluntary. Putting the responsibility onto this 11 year old to do the right thing, behave! Surely, the behaviour which prompted a CRASBO in the first place, isn't going to magically disappear over night after anger management and victim awareness sessions. The placement helping people with a learning disability is a good place to start though. It can teach a sense of satisfaction through helping others, which in turn, boosts confidence and self worth.
However, this lad sounds to be very damaged. We don't know all the circumstances which led up to his behaviours. His home life may have been affected by a parent/parents suffering with mental health/alcohol or drug related problems, or worse. It certainly doesn't sound to be supportive.
I hope the powers that be, have put in place a long term support programme for this lad. Not necessarily soft options either if he doesn't toe the line. Tough love works too..... Otherwise this is another violent criminal in the future making.
How is the CRASBO going to be enforced? Its very nature is voluntary. Putting the responsibility onto this 11 year old to do the right thing, behave! Surely, the behaviour which prompted a CRASBO in the first place, isn't going to magically disappear over night after anger management and victim awareness sessions. The placement helping people with a learning disability is a good place to start though. It can teach a sense of satisfaction through helping others, which in turn, boosts confidence and self worth. However, this lad sounds to be very damaged. We don't know all the circumstances which led up to his behaviours. His home life may have been affected by a parent/parents suffering with mental health/alcohol or drug related problems, or worse. It certainly doesn't sound to be supportive. I hope the powers that be, have put in place a long term support programme for this lad. Not necessarily soft options either if he doesn't toe the line. Tough love works too..... Otherwise this is another violent criminal in the future making. Primrose Coley

12:08pm Thu 31 Jan 13

walkerno5 says...

My comments are restricted to the commenters because the case itself does not merit comment from folks who are ignorant of the detail of the case, as most of us rightly are.

There are plenty of comments above rushing to disclose detail that should not be in the public domain, or to condemn from that position of ignorance.
My comments are restricted to the commenters because the case itself does not merit comment from folks who are ignorant of the detail of the case, as most of us rightly are. There are plenty of comments above rushing to disclose detail that should not be in the public domain, or to condemn from that position of ignorance. walkerno5

1:03pm Thu 31 Jan 13

Shibdrift says...

Obviously an upsetting item, and rightly so!

Disgraceful behaviour if all as reported, whatever the reasons.

Still, why should we be surprised when there have always been halfwits who would - "hang off bridges gobbing on people, throw stones or worse at cars, we never had any respect for anyone!

Fine example.
Obviously an upsetting item, and rightly so! Disgraceful behaviour if all as reported, whatever the reasons. Still, why should we be surprised when there have always been halfwits who would - "hang off bridges gobbing on people, throw stones or worse at cars, we never had any respect for anyone! Fine example. Shibdrift

1:27pm Thu 31 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

Sorry to shock you Shibdrift, that's what it was like when I was a lad, and the examples given was the censored version :-)
Sorry to shock you Shibdrift, that's what it was like when I was a lad, and the examples given was the censored version :-) Gobby Robby

3:21pm Thu 31 Jan 13

Respectable says...

Respectable wrote:
Wouldn't disagree at all.
My point was, we should focus on the offender not the people commenting on it.
And my point is spectacularly proven..

GobShite Robby and GSpotMommy dominating another thread with personal insults and another "Smart Arseing" competition.

Meanwhile the subject matter is left flailing in the breeze.

Wish you'd take your ego's and class war somewhere else.
[quote][p][bold]Respectable[/bold] wrote: Wouldn't disagree at all. My point was, we should focus on the offender not the people commenting on it.[/p][/quote]And my point is spectacularly proven.. GobShite Robby and GSpotMommy dominating another thread with personal insults and another "Smart Arseing" competition. Meanwhile the subject matter is left flailing in the breeze. Wish you'd take your ego's and class war somewhere else. Respectable

4:07pm Thu 31 Jan 13

stourport2012 says...

gypsyman says...
9:13am Thu 31 Jan 13

my god shuld bring the kid to us down our traveler site we would teach him some manners, and his perents

That sounds like a good idea.
gypsyman says... 9:13am Thu 31 Jan 13 my god shuld bring the kid to us down our traveler site we would teach him some manners, and his perents That sounds like a good idea. stourport2012

4:34pm Thu 31 Jan 13

stourport2012 says...

@ Gobby Robby, Where have I said lets beat up the child??

I have sympathy for what this child has been through but even with the issues that the child has, his parents should not have let him out on his own to cause all of this upset to so many people.
@ Gobby Robby, Where have I said lets beat up the child?? I have sympathy for what this child has been through but even with the issues that the child has, his parents should not have let him out on his own to cause all of this upset to so many people. stourport2012

5:43pm Thu 31 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

"my god shuld bring the kid to us down our traveler site we would teach him some manners, and his perents"

"That sounds like a good idea"
"my god shuld bring the kid to us down our traveler site we would teach him some manners, and his perents" "That sounds like a good idea" Gobby Robby

7:04pm Thu 31 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

Just for the record Respectable, my comments have been centred around the article and the boy in question. Certain people have used these opinions as an excuse to bring into the debate their own personal politics. I have had to defend my parenting choices when someone who doesnt know me has made inflammatory and naive and quite frankly frightening assumptions. I have commented in length on the system that has failed this boy, his family and the victims. Do not lay blame at my feet, I totally agree that the debate is about how this boy can be controlled (a point I have made several times in past comments)
Just for the record Respectable, my comments have been centred around the article and the boy in question. Certain people have used these opinions as an excuse to bring into the debate their own personal politics. I have had to defend my parenting choices when someone who doesnt know me has made inflammatory and naive and quite frankly frightening assumptions. I have commented in length on the system that has failed this boy, his family and the victims. Do not lay blame at my feet, I totally agree that the debate is about how this boy can be controlled (a point I have made several times in past comments) GGmommy

7:18pm Thu 31 Jan 13

Gobby Robby says...

A system that will only get worse once GGMommys beloved Tories have reduced the public services to a tiny fragment of what they were. More social breakdown, less resources to spot problems arising, more delinquents, more victims. All due to the selfish actions of GGmommy and her Tory pals ;-)
A system that will only get worse once GGMommys beloved Tories have reduced the public services to a tiny fragment of what they were. More social breakdown, less resources to spot problems arising, more delinquents, more victims. All due to the selfish actions of GGmommy and her Tory pals ;-) Gobby Robby

7:57pm Thu 31 Jan 13

Respectable says...

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhh
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh Respectable

8:00pm Thu 31 Jan 13

GGmommy says...

Proved my point Gobby Robby. Me a Tory, how little you know me, its laughable and not relevant at all in any way to this issue!
Proved my point Gobby Robby. Me a Tory, how little you know me, its laughable and not relevant at all in any way to this issue! GGmommy

10:12pm Thu 31 Jan 13

emjaypee says...

Let the above post be the final word since none of us can comment in the way this person has from bitter experience. Well said anon.
Let the above post be the final word since none of us can comment in the way this person has from bitter experience. Well said anon. emjaypee

7:29am Fri 1 Feb 13

Respectable says...

emjaypee wrote:
Let the above post be the final word since none of us can comment in the way this person has from bitter experience. Well said anon.
And who made you the boss of free speech and opinion ?
[quote][p][bold]emjaypee[/bold] wrote: Let the above post be the final word since none of us can comment in the way this person has from bitter experience. Well said anon.[/p][/quote]And who made you the boss of free speech and opinion ? Respectable

7:43am Fri 1 Feb 13

gypsyman says...

think that may be a fake profile and not realy the brother lol
think that may be a fake profile and not realy the brother lol gypsyman

9:06am Fri 1 Feb 13

Respectable says...

gypsyman wrote:
think that may be a fake profile and not realy the brother lol
I think your right fella. Looks like it's been removed.

Guess we'll never know the truth.
[quote][p][bold]gypsyman[/bold] wrote: think that may be a fake profile and not realy the brother lol[/p][/quote]I think your right fella. Looks like it's been removed. Guess we'll never know the truth. Respectable

9:40am Fri 1 Feb 13

walkerno5 says...

It's nothing to do with it being a fake profile.

It's been removed because it's not really fair to put these pieces of information, which are about a real human being, on a website that can follow that person around for the rest of their life.

Removing posts here has also got nothing to do with free speech, it's about protecting a child who already has enough on his plate.

This article should probably not have been opened for comments at all in hindsight, given the natural tendency shown above to rush to judgement despite knowing very little of the circumstances.
It's nothing to do with it being a fake profile. It's been removed because it's not really fair to put these pieces of information, which are about a real human being, on a website that can follow that person around for the rest of their life. Removing posts here has also got nothing to do with free speech, it's about protecting a child who already has enough on his plate. This article should probably not have been opened for comments at all in hindsight, given the natural tendency shown above to rush to judgement despite knowing very little of the circumstances. walkerno5

10:11am Fri 1 Feb 13

emjaypee says...

walkerno5 wrote:
It's nothing to do with it being a fake profile.

It's been removed because it's not really fair to put these pieces of information, which are about a real human being, on a website that can follow that person around for the rest of their life.

Removing posts here has also got nothing to do with free speech, it's about protecting a child who already has enough on his plate.

This article should probably not have been opened for comments at all in hindsight, given the natural tendency shown above to rush to judgement despite knowing very little of the circumstances.
Totally agree with walkerno5.
Let the widows who sit knitting at the gallows find another bandwagon.
[quote][p][bold]walkerno5[/bold] wrote: It's nothing to do with it being a fake profile. It's been removed because it's not really fair to put these pieces of information, which are about a real human being, on a website that can follow that person around for the rest of their life. Removing posts here has also got nothing to do with free speech, it's about protecting a child who already has enough on his plate. This article should probably not have been opened for comments at all in hindsight, given the natural tendency shown above to rush to judgement despite knowing very little of the circumstances.[/p][/quote]Totally agree with walkerno5. Let the widows who sit knitting at the gallows find another bandwagon. emjaypee

10:22am Fri 1 Feb 13

anonymous2013 says...

At no time have I claimed to he his brother. In fact I am his sister. My comment being deleted is rediculous. So its ok for you lot to disgrace my family but our side can not be heard!!
At no time have I claimed to he his brother. In fact I am his sister. My comment being deleted is rediculous. So its ok for you lot to disgrace my family but our side can not be heard!! anonymous2013

12:35pm Fri 1 Feb 13

Respectable says...

Lets not loose sight of the FACT.

"The CRASBO was granted by Kidderminster Youth Court following an application by police who presented a statement based on more than 50 incidents involving the boy which have been reported since January 2011."

As tragic as this is now appearing to be. Offences that have been deemed to be unreasonable and unacceptable have been committed and the LAW has been used to curtail the lads exploits.

You simply cannot allow society to run riot whether your a victim, millionaire or pauper.
Lets not loose sight of the FACT. "The CRASBO was granted by Kidderminster Youth Court following an application by police who presented a statement based on more than 50 incidents involving the boy which have been reported since January 2011." As tragic as this is now appearing to be. Offences that have been deemed to be unreasonable and unacceptable have been committed and the LAW has been used to curtail the lads exploits. You simply cannot allow society to run riot whether your a victim, millionaire or pauper. Respectable

3:04pm Fri 1 Feb 13

stourport2012 says...

Well said
Well said stourport2012

7:12pm Fri 1 Feb 13

Tamtheman says...

I found it quite ironic that the sister, well one of them!, of this nuisance was swearing and screeching like an old banshee on Market Street this afternoon, after being kicked out of the library for playing up!...makes you wonder if it runs in the family!!
I found it quite ironic that the sister, well one of them!, of this nuisance was swearing and screeching like an old banshee on Market Street this afternoon, after being kicked out of the library for playing up!...makes you wonder if it runs in the family!! Tamtheman

7:24pm Fri 1 Feb 13

Tamtheman says...

Hmm...maybe the one that's trying to defend the indefensible!!
Hmm...maybe the one that's trying to defend the indefensible!! Tamtheman

3:12pm Sat 2 Feb 13

comberton hill questions says...

What an interesting thread. Social dynamics between gobby and GG as well as oh yes about the child with CRASBO a cr*p asbo no doubt - this child had 50 things wrong by 11 now I do not know the detail however age 10 is the age for criminal responsibility so if these do post date his 10th Birthday he has been a busy boy. This is an unusual order to bestow on people hence the fact it is in the news. The question seeming to come through is it the parents/parent fault. The answer is difficult to give without having information on the case you can make an assumption that as he is so bad and committed so much then the parenting or lack of it may be a factor however without other information it is difficult to give a definitive answer.
The fact is this child needs help if this pattern is going to be halted and that is what should be being provided people obviously know who he is and reference made to things that have happened well help my reverse the decline in this childs behaviour instead of just writing him off or putting him in care or giving him a kicking.
What an interesting thread. Social dynamics between gobby and GG as well as oh yes about the child with CRASBO a cr*p asbo no doubt - this child had 50 things wrong by 11 now I do not know the detail however age 10 is the age for criminal responsibility so if these do post date his 10th Birthday he has been a busy boy. This is an unusual order to bestow on people hence the fact it is in the news. The question seeming to come through is it the parents/parent fault. The answer is difficult to give without having information on the case you can make an assumption that as he is so bad and committed so much then the parenting or lack of it may be a factor however without other information it is difficult to give a definitive answer. The fact is this child needs help if this pattern is going to be halted and that is what should be being provided people obviously know who he is and reference made to things that have happened well help my reverse the decline in this childs behaviour instead of just writing him off or putting him in care or giving him a kicking. comberton hill questions

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree