Firefighters tackle chimney blaze in Kidderminster

Kidderminster Shuttle: Firefighters tackle chimney blaze in Kidderminster Firefighters tackle chimney blaze in Kidderminster

A CHIMNEY blaze has been extinguished at a home in Kidderminster.

Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service attended the incident in Sculthorpe Road at 12.52pm, which was caused by a wood burner.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree