Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting KS NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Kitchen fire in Kidderminster
9:04am Thursday 18th October 2012 in Local
FIRE crews were called out to a kitchen fire at an empty property in Kidderminster yesterday evening.
The fire broke out when a wooden board, which was left on the top of a cooker, ignited at the property in Park Lane.
The property is currently empty and is being renovated for private use.
Two fire crews from Kidderminster attended the scene at about 6pm yesterday and the fire was put out within minutes.
Smoke was then cleared from the property using ventilation equipment.
Comments are closed on this article.