Enable automatic updates every minute? YES NO
- FOLLOW the action as Harriers take on Dartford at Aggborough today (3pm ko)
- Referee gives the game the go-ahead after inspection pitch, following night of heavy rain
- Chey Dunkley fires Harriers ahead in the fourth minute
- Jacob Erksine levels the scores with a deflected header in the ninth
- Matt fire Harriers ahead again in the 31st minute
- Matt scores his sixth of the season to fire Harriers 3-1 up
- Mike Williams and Lee Vaughan add late goals for home side
- Score: 5-1
It is over! What a great win for Harriers over their play-off rivals. Harriers are now sixth in the BSP!
Danny Harris sees a goal for Dartford ruled out for offside.
Vaughan's low cross/shot completely catches out Bettinelli.
Goal! Lee Vaughan!
Final change for Harriers as Ricky Shakes is replaced by Sean Clancy. The new signing mass his debut. He is also the Peter Crouch's brother in law and has appeared on reality TV show desperate Scousewives!
81) Dartford have tried to hit back but it is too late. Danny Lewis saves from Ryan Hayes.
Williams fires gone from a Kyle Storer corner. I believe Dunkley made contact with it first. Harriers will be sixth in the table tonight!
76) Goal! Mike Williams. 4-1 to Harriers!
Double change for Harriers. Gowling, who picked up a knock colliding with Briggs, is replaced by Mike Williams. Ryan Rowe is on for Anthony Malbon.
73) Lovely run by Shakes sees him fire in a shot which is blocked by a defender. Briggs' drive follow-up deflects wide!
Double change for Darts. Lee Noble replaces James Rogers. Mark Arber is on for Jon Wallis.
Lovely counter by Harriers. Demetriou bursts forward and sprays a lovely pass out to Matt on right. The striker cuts in and lashes a brilliant low net buster beyond the keeper.
There is a break in play as Gowling and Briggs collide on this slippy pitch. The rain has started to come down quite a lot.
Mickey D walks off and then returns to the action.
61) Concern here as Mickey Demetriou needs treatment. He was challenging Erskine for the ball and went down. Don't think it was a foul, more bad luck.
Tom Champion is booked for blocking the ball with his hand while on the floor.
Danny Lewis makes a good save to deny Ryan Hayes.
Dartford make a change in the 53rd minute when Danny Harris replaces Harry Crawford.
Attendance: 1779 (116)
47) Josh Gowling dives to head away Erkine's powerful low cross. The striker did well to evade Dunkley's attentions.
HT Harriers take a deserved lead into a break. It had been a very open game and I have a feeling there will be more action to come. Briggs has been excellent for Harriers, while Vaughan has been inspired in the second quarter.
44) Neat build up play by Dartford sees Jon Wallis fire a low shot in but Danny Lewis has it covered.
Lee Vaughan made a poor start but now is playing superbly. Two cheeky back heels catch out Dartford.
40) Lee Vaughan delivers a curli teasing cross and Matt beats the keeper to it but bundles it wide!
39) James Vincent makes a great run into the box and fires in a rising shot that Bettinelli has to get both hands behind. Lovely stuff by Harriers?
38) Lee Vaughan cuts in from right and smashes in a low ball which the keeper parries and Matt stabs just wide.
Matt has scored five goals since his return to the team in six starts. All of them at home as well.
Dunkley gets a head to Lee Vaughan's free-kick and Matt slides into out the ball in the back of the net. Dunkley thought he had a second but Matt got the final touch.
31) Goal! Matt!
29) Lee Vaughan has time to put in a cross but it goes behind for a goal kick.
28) Dartford look dangerous as well and Ryan Hayes latches onto Gowling's header but fires over the bar.
24) James Vincent is found by Malbon bit the midfielder's low shot is taken by Dartford's keeper well.
23) Lee Vaughan whips in a cross that keeper Bettinelli takes well.
20) After some neat keep ball by Harriers, Storer whips in the ball from the left but as Malbon gambles for it, the flag goes up for offside.
17) Great run and cross from Shakes down the left. James Vincent controls nicely but instead of shooting, he tries to find Storer but Dartford can block.
Tom Champion leaps on Anthony Malbon while winning the ball in the air. It looks a blatant foul but referee blows for a drop ball.
13) Keith Briggs lets fly from 30 yards and it swerves just wide of left post.
9) Goal! Jacob Erksine's powerful header deflects off Lee Vaughan and flies intonthebback of the net. All square!
Before the goal, Tom Bonner was booked for a cynical challenge on Lee Vaughan as he drives forward.
Harriers nearly add a second but Dunkey sees a header cleared off the line!
Kyle Storer's free-kick is not cleared and after good work by Gowling and Malbon, Dunkley lashes the ball home!
4) GOAL! Dunkley!
I take that back, there has been a late surge of Dartford fans and there is over 50!
This is the only game on in the Blue Square Bet Premier but despite that the crowd looks sparse. Dartford have brought about 30 fans!
Dartford: Bettinelli, Crawford, Hayes, Wallis, Erksine, Rose, Champion, Bradbrook, Bonner, Rogers, Burns.
Subs: Noble, Collier, Ajay, Arber, Harris.
Referee: Richard Martin (Avon).
Kyle Storer returns to the starting line-up after serving a one-match suspension.
Ricky Shakes starts his second game in a row and new addition Sean Clancy starts on the bench after his move from Chester.
Harriers: Lewis, Vaughan, Demetriou, Storer, Vincent, Vincent, Malbon, Shakes, Matt, Briggs, Dunkley, Gowling.
Subs: Williams, Rowe, Blissett, Vaughan, Clancy.
The guys at Harriers have worked very hard on the pitch to make sure the game is going ahead. The groundsman and his helpers have done a great job.
After torrential rain in Kidderminster, the game was in doubt but the referee is sure the game will go ahead as long as there is not another down pour.
Good afternoon folks, we will have team news a bit later on.