Salisbury 1, Harriers 1

HARRIERS were denied their first away win in the Skrill Premier in 12 games during a dramatic finish in Wiltshire.

They had been leading through Callum Gittings' first half effort but Charlie Sherringham bagged a leveller in the 95th minute.

Kidderminster had been reduced to ten men because of Danny Jackman's injury and Kyle Storer's late sending off.

Salisbury's Angus MacDonald was also given his marching orders.

Both sides looked lively and an evenly-matched first half but clear cut chances were still limited.

Manager Gary Whild partnered Mickey Demetriou with Jamie Grimes after an injury to Josh Gowling.

On-loan Birmingham City man Amari'i Bell also made his first start at left-back.

The hosts had a good early chance in the ninth minute when Theo Lewis made a good run and teed up Sherringham but the hitman fired over the bar.

At the other end, Amari Morgan-Smith chased down a long ball and did well to leap over keeper James Bittner but the off balance striker rolled an effort from a right angle wide.

Gittings was shown a yellow card for an accidental high challenge caught Lewis.

But the midfielder produced a moment of magic in the 35th minute.

City paid the price for not being switched on after a drinks break and Michael Gash headed Danny Lewis's long ball to Gittings, who smashed a 20-yard effort into the bottom corner.

Sherringham picked up a booking for a challenge from behind on Kidderminster skipper Kyle Storer.

City started the second half by piling the pressure on Harriers.

Lewis showed good reactions to save Clovus Kamdjo's close range header in the 50th minute.

The shot-stopper also comfortably saved Dan Fitchett's effort.

Harriers were absorbing a lot of pressure but finally started pushing out and forcing the home side back.

Whild threw of substitutes Jackman and Nick Wright to try and give the away side some impetus.

However, Harriers were reduced to men when Jackman limped off injured in the 84th minute.

Kidderminster had made all off their changes.

The plucky midfielder had returned to action but it was clear he could not go on continue and came off the pitch as Harriers went down to ten men.

Harriers were under pressure and Morgan-Smith slotted back into midfield as the visitors tried to hold out until full-time.

But they were denied a first away win since October in time added on.

Charlie Sherringham's header seemed to be cleared off the line by Storer, who had headed the ball onto his hand, while being fouled by MacDonald..

The referee blew for a penalty for a handball and then sent off both men after a melee

Sherringham slammed the resulting spot-kick into the back of the net.

Harriers: Lewis, L Vaughan, Demetriou, Storer, Byrne (Jackman, 75), Gash, Malbon (Wright, 79), Grimes, Gittings (O'Keefe, 58), Morgan-Smith, Bell.

Subs not used: Blissett, N Vaughan.

Salisbury: Bittner, Brett (White, 69), Clarke, Wilson, Lewis, Frear, Kamdjo, Fitchett, MacDonald, Amankwaah, Sheringham.

Subs not used: Flint, George.

Referee: Adam Hopkins (Plymouth).

Attendance: 2217