A MUM who threatened to slice a woman's neck and make her eat a man's private parts after she "chopped it off" has been warned by a judge not to do it again.

Tanika Attwood walked free from Worcester Crown Court on Thursday (February 18) after being handed a community order for sending the "ugly messages" to Jade Jones.

We previously reported how the 21-year-old mum, who lives in Kidderminster, pleaded guilty to sending an electronic communication with intent to cause distress or anxiety when she last appeared on January 21 this year.

Attwood was even banned from a Worcester street - Wheelwright Close - as part of her bail on the last occasion after the message was sent between November 19 and December 5 last year.

The mother, of Avon Road, denied sending another similar communication to a different complainant, criminal damage to a Seat Leon car on December 4 last year and affray, also alleged to have taken place on December 4 last year.

After a retraction statement by one of the complainants, the prosecution agreed not to proceed on these other counts against Attwood, who is originally from Worcester. Not guilty verdicts were recorded in relation to these three counts at the hearing on Thursday.

Amiee Parkes, prosecuting, said Attwood had sent messages asking the complainant about her friendship with a man who was the defendant's ex-partner.

In one of the messages she wrote: "Message Richie one more time and see what happens."

Attwood also referred to the complainant using offensive language and said she was going to "smash the house and cars up".

Attwood was asked by the complainant what this had to do with her, to which the defendant replied "I will slice your neck", said Miss Parkes.

Another threat involved her chopping off an intimate part of her ex-partner's anatomy and making the complainant "eat it".

Miss Parkes added: "Miss Jones said she felt threatened by these messages and did not really know the defendant and was afraid the threats could be serious."

A victim personal statement was also summarised by the prosecution which stated that the complainant's anxiety had got worse since the threats were made.

In the statement, she said "she doesn't feel safe to go anywhere" and would lock the door whenever her dad went to work.

When interviewed by police on December 5 last year, Attwood initially denied sending the messages, blaming it on a friend. Attwood has no previous convictions or cautions.

Michael Aspinall, defending, said his client was now living in Kidderminster with a new partner. He explained that she had suffered PTSD because of violence in her past.

"She's extremely remorseful. She will never come before the courts again," said Mr Aspinall.

Recorder Christopher Millington QC said: "It's obvious this experience of being prosecuted has been an extremely sobering and salutory one."

The judge told the defendant: "I am quite sure that nothing like this is going to happen again. I'm quite sure you won't appear back in this court and you have found all this a salutory experience.

"This was an ugly and threatening message you sent - it caused a good deal of anxiety and distress."

Recorder Millington imposed a 12 month community order with one requirement - 20 rehabilitation activity requirement days. A victim surcharge of £95 was also imposed.

"Don't come back," said Recorder Millington.