FIRE crews rushed out to a blaze at a takeaway kitchen in Horsefair this afternoon (Saturday, December 16).

Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed they received calls to say there was a fire at the Tiger Bowl Chinese takeaway.

A fire brigade spokesperson said they received a call shortly after 1pm this afternoon about a “fire in the kitchen of a commercial property”.

They sent out appliances from Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove and Droitwich, with another crew assisting from Stourbridge.

They confirmed that “all persons were accounted for”.

Firefighters used a hose reel jet, four breathing apparatus, and a thermal imaging camera to deal with the kitchen blaze.