HARRIERS were stunned by an Eastleigh fight back as their winless run stretched to seven games.

The Aggborough outfit had taken the lead through Joe Partington's own goal.

Harriers had been the better side in the first half but had no answer to their play-off chasing rivals.

Dan Walker, Jack Midson and Jai Reason all scored as the away side tuned the game on its head in 11 devastating minutes.

Gary Whild made four changes from the side which lost 1-0 to Alfreton on Saturday.

He handed a league debut to academy prospect Kennedy Digie, selected Keyon Reffell as well as drafting in experienced pair Craig Reid and Kevin Nicholson.

Callum Gittings, Jordan Tunnicliffe and Danny Wright were dropped to the bench, while Aman Verma missed out completely.

Eastleigh arrived at Aggborough on the back of an impressive 2-1 win at title chasing Bristol Rovers.

But it was Kidderminster who started the better side and they nearly opened the scoring in the third minute but keeper Ross Flitney did well to punch away Lee Hughes' goal bound header.

But they opened the scoring in the ninth, although the wait for a Harriers man to score goes on, after the unfortunate Partington headed powerfully into his own goal from a Reid cross.

Former Reds hitman James Constable nearly replied instantly but was denied by keeper Danny Lewis, who spread himself wide at the base of his left hand post.

But it was the hosts who looked capable of adding to their tally, although they failed to truly test Flitney.

Jake Green raced to the byline but his pacey delivery was cleared by a cluster of Eastleigh defenders, who had crowded out Digie.

Digie looked accomplished on his Aggborough senior debut and turned creator when he made a clever run an teed up Reid, who mistakenly stepped over the ball instead of shooting.

Reid's low 20-yards called Flitney into action but Harriers took their slender  advantage into the break.

Eastleigh started to work their way into the game and Dan Walker fired an effort over the bar.

But Eastleigh were level in the 57th minute when Harriers failed to deal with a free-kick and the away side scrambled home a scruffy goal.

But Eastleigh stunned the hosts with two goals in four minutes as their defensive weaknesses were exposed.

First, Reason's free-kick was not dealt with properly and after Harry Pell headed down at the far post and Midson stabbed home.  While there was a suggestion that there had been a foul on Lewis, the referee ignored Harriers' pleas and allowed the goal.

The impressive Reason killed the game off in the 70th minute when his well-struck direct free-kick arced over the wall and into the bottom right corner.

Harriers thought they bagged a lifeline in the 87th minute but Jamie Grimes' header was ruled out because Jack Byrne, who had first connected with Nicholson's free-kick, was offside.

But Harriers opponents stretched their unbeaten away run to seven games, while the hosts suffered another severe blow to their already brittle confidence.

Harriers: Lewis, Hodgkiss, Green, Digie (Gittings, 75), Byrne, Reid (Knowle, 65), Grimes, Reffell, Nicholson, Cowling, Hughes (Wright, 62).

Subs not used: Obeng, Tunnicliffe.

Eastleigh: Flitney, Spence, Green, Beckwith, Stanley (Strevens, 76), Constable, Reason, Midson (McAllister, 83), Partington, Pell, Walker (Howard, 68).

Subs not used: Evans, Burton.

Referee: Richard Wrigglesworth (South Yorkshire) Attendance: 1225 (55)