TWO first half goals shot down winless Harriers as their woes continued at Aggborough.

Efforts by Jack Muldoon and Alan Power shot down the home side, who remain bottom of the Vanarama National League.

Once again, the hosts produced some bright moments but paid the price for errors at the back.

Harriers made three changes from the side which drew with Torquay on Tuesday night.

Aston Villa under-21 skipper Kevin Toner, who joined on a month's youth loan, made his debut at left-back.

With Lathaniel Rowe-Turner missing because of illness, Jordan Tunnicliffe was returned from injury to play in centre back.

Andre Wright was also preferred to fellow West Brom loanee Tahvon Campbell in the forward three.

Harriers started brightly and had the best of the opening 20 minutes, forcing s host of corners.

The impressive Wright nearly opened the scoring when he drove down the left wing and fired in a low effort which was deflected just wide.

But two goals in five minutes stunned the hosts.

City opened the scoring in the 22nd when Alan Power rifled home after a scything run from Muldoon into the hear the home defence.

Muldoon then made it 2-0 in the 27th when keeper Alex Palmer allowed Luke Waterfall's head to squeeze out of his hands, freeing the Imps winger to rifle the ball into the back of the net.

Wright, one of the few bright sparks for Harriers, to then steered an effort over the bar.

But Muldoon continued to pose a threat for the away team, drawing a diving save from Palmer.

Harriers' young keeper then denied Power on the stroke of half-time.

Gurjit Singh headed over the bar from an Aman Verma cross in the opening minute of the second half.

In a bid to shake up the home team, winger Campbell replaced Dinsley in the 55th minute.

With Lincoln looking comfortable with their 2-0 lead, the onus was on Kidderminster to find a way through.

Singh steered a shot off target and Jamie Spencer replaced the out of sorts Styche in the 62nd minute.

But the best chance of the half fell to Lincoln in the 75th minute. The away side carved open Harriers down the right and substitute Connor Robinson squared the ball to Matt Rhead, who slammed the ball high over the bar.

Harriers found some impetus in the final ten minutes and were unfortunate not to pull one back in the 83rd minute.

From a Campbell corner, Kelvin Langmead's goal bound header was cleared off the line.

Campbell was looking dangerous for the hosts and in the 87th minute, the young winger fired in a effort from the edge of the box that forced City keeper Paul Farman into action.

But it was not enough as Harriers slipped to a sixth defeat in 11 games.

Harriers: Palmer, Hodgkiss, Langmead, Clarke, Singh, Verma, Dinsley (Campbell, 55), Tunnicliffe, Styche (Spencer, 62), Wright (Jones, 70), Toner.

Subs not used: Snedker, Green.

Lincoln: Farman, Wood, Stanley, Waterfall, Bush, Muldoon (Robinson, 62), Power (Hearn, 76), Rhead, Hawkridge, Beevers, Sparrow.

Subs not used: Grant, Simmons, Brown.

Referee: Ian Hussin (Merseyside) Attendance: 1581 (217)