WORCESTER Raiders were denied a memorable evening at Sixways as Kidderminster Harriers scored a last minute winner to progress to the Worcestershire FA Senior Cup semi-finals.

Harriers' Kai Lissimore slotted past Ewan Mountjoy in the 90th minute to break Raiders' hearts after new signing Okera Simmonds had equalised for the hosts in the second-half.

Jack Tolley scored the opener for the National League North side, four levels above Worcester, in the fourth minute of the game but the hosts battled back admirably and were minutes away from taking the game to penalties.

Kidderminster named seven of those who were on the bench for their FA Cup second-round win over FC Halifax Town in the starting line-up at Sixways, outlining how seriously they were taking the fixture.

And in truth, it showed in the early stages and it took them just four minutes to take the lead when Tolly slotted home past Ewan Mountjoy in the Raiders goal.

It could have been two shortly after but a looping header drifted just the wrong side of the post as the visitors took a grip of the game.

Harriers' skipper for the night Ethan Freemantle worked his way into the box after being played in down the flank but his goalbound shot was well saved by Mountjoy this time.

After a shaky start, the hosts began to grow into it and should have equalised just before the half-hour mark when captain Logan Stoddart headed wide from point-blank range at the far post from a corner.

Nick Clayton-Phillips curled one just wide for the visitors and Mountjoy was called into action twice more before the break to keep the deficit at just the one goal.

Raiders started the second-half brightly and had a penalty appeal turned down only a few minutes into the half.

The hosts were pressing and Isaac Cooper caused problems shortly after but Harriers scrambled it off the line before Tolley almost make it 2-0.

But Raiders came back and once more should have scored when Cooper chipped a ball into Deards but his header somehow found Emery instead of the back of the net.

Then came the equaliser when new signing Okera Simmonds beat everyone down the left after Cooper's diagonal switch before tucking it into the bottom corner.

Raiders could have taken the lead just after finding the leveller when a header was stopped from point blank range and Okera forced Emery into another good stop as the hosts started to push.

Kiddy were on the back foot but had a rare sight of goal as the game entered the final 20 minutes but a goal line clearance prevented them going back in front.

It was looking like penalties were on their way but a defensive lapse in concentration allowed Lissimore to break through the middle and he kept his cool to pinch it at the death and put his side into the semi-finals.