Grill pan fire at Kidderminster home

Grill pan fire at Kidderminster home

Grill pan fire at Kidderminster home

First published in News Kidderminster Shuttle: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a grill pan fire at a home in Kidderminster.

Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service dispatched two crews from the town to attend the incident in Woodfield Crescent at 5.09pm today.

The fire was extinguished using one hose reel.

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:40pm Sat 4 Jan 14

SausageUK says...

How utterly boring...
How utterly boring... SausageUK
  • Score: 3

10:39pm Sat 4 Jan 14

Windylindsay says...

Really? What were they cooking? I am intrigued! 2 crews attended this? Seriously? Why not either chuck the pan outside or try cleaning it to stop the fat setting alight? Some people eh?
Really? What were they cooking? I am intrigued! 2 crews attended this? Seriously? Why not either chuck the pan outside or try cleaning it to stop the fat setting alight? Some people eh? Windylindsay
  • Score: 1

4:47pm Tue 7 Jan 14

stour67 says...

But they might have a new kitchen on the way now .wink wink
But they might have a new kitchen on the way now .wink wink stour67
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree