Ammonia leak in Wolverley

Ammonia leak in Wolverley

Ammonia leak in Wolverley

First published in News Kidderminster Shuttle: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

A FRIDGE had to be removed from a property in Wolverley this morning by Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service after it was leaking refrigerant ammonia.

Crews from Kidderminster were alerted at 7.39am and attended the incident at the property on Franche Road.

The fire service said the fridge was giving off an acrid smell caused by the ammonia leak and had to remove it to open air using two breathing apparatus and ventilation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree