Generator used to pump water from flood-hit Bewdley stolen

Generator used to pump water from flood-hit Bewdley stolen

Generator used to pump water from flood-hit Bewdley stolen

First published in Local
Last updated
Kidderminster Shuttle: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

A GENERATOR being used by the Environment Agency to pump water from flooded Bewdley has been stolen.

Officials have been working to tackle flooding in the town since water started to rise over the weekend, with flood barriers holding back the river so far. Roads and the Bewdley Bridge have been closed and bus services disrupted.

The red Honda generator, worth £500, was taken from Beales Corner between 7.30pm and 8.30pm last night, where it was being used to keep temporary barriers dry.

Anyone with information should call West Mercia Police on 101, quoting incident 712-s-100214.

Comments (37)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:35am Tue 11 Feb 14

Poppasmurf says...

A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.
A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean. Poppasmurf
  • Score: 0

9:58am Tue 11 Feb 14

Graphical says...

Poppasmurf wrote:
A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.
Bound to be, but we dare not speak their name.
[quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.[/p][/quote]Bound to be, but we dare not speak their name. Graphical
  • Score: 0

10:13am Tue 11 Feb 14

BewdleyBugle says...

Who needs a police force and criminal justice system when we can rely on the bigoted clairvoyance of Shuttle commentators, pitchforks and flaming torches at the ready...
Who needs a police force and criminal justice system when we can rely on the bigoted clairvoyance of Shuttle commentators, pitchforks and flaming torches at the ready... BewdleyBugle
  • Score: -12

10:25am Tue 11 Feb 14

Graphical says...

Comments being nicked too!
Comments being nicked too! Graphical
  • Score: -15

10:26am Tue 11 Feb 14

Graphical says...

BewdleyBugle wrote:
Who needs a police force and criminal justice system when we can rely on the bigoted clairvoyance of Shuttle commentators, pitchforks and flaming torches at the ready...
Flaming torches? in this weather?
[quote][p][bold]BewdleyBugle[/bold] wrote: Who needs a police force and criminal justice system when we can rely on the bigoted clairvoyance of Shuttle commentators, pitchforks and flaming torches at the ready...[/p][/quote]Flaming torches? in this weather? Graphical
  • Score: -4

2:06pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

you have to be a bit sad to do that, lower than low
you have to be a bit sad to do that, lower than low gypsyman1
  • Score: 21

2:21pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

Poppasmurf wrote:
A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.
oh dear hear we go again with the, acusations that you have NO evedence for. and have you got proof that it was travelers this time or the last time. i think it was you who took the genorator, and i also think you was the one trying to steal the ally a few years ago, i have NO evidence that you did it but i think it was you because i dont like settled people, and if i am 100% honest i recon that (Graphical) was helping you, you stupid stupid sad men
[quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.[/p][/quote]oh dear hear we go again with the, acusations that you have NO evedence for. and have you got proof that it was travelers this time or the last time. i think it was you who took the genorator, and i also think you was the one trying to steal the ally a few years ago, i have NO evidence that you did it but i think it was you because i dont like settled people, and if i am 100% honest i recon that (Graphical) was helping you, you stupid stupid sad men gypsyman1
  • Score: -12

3:09pm Tue 11 Feb 14

jon cooper says...

I read with disbelief that many of the victims of the horrendous flooding in Somerset are reluctant to leave their homes due to the threat of looters. I find it truly staggering that so called human-beings would take advantage of the victims of these floods for their own self-gain; which includes of course the affected in Bewdley who have had a £500 pump taken away by some mindless scumbag !

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!
I read with disbelief that many of the victims of the horrendous flooding in Somerset are reluctant to leave their homes due to the threat of looters. I find it truly staggering that so called human-beings would take advantage of the victims of these floods for their own self-gain; which includes of course the affected in Bewdley who have had a £500 pump taken away by some mindless scumbag ! UNBELIEVABLE !!!! jon cooper
  • Score: 19

3:27pm Tue 11 Feb 14

kunuty says...

jon cooper wrote:
I read with disbelief that many of the victims of the horrendous flooding in Somerset are reluctant to leave their homes due to the threat of looters. I find it truly staggering that so called human-beings would take advantage of the victims of these floods for their own self-gain; which includes of course the affected in Bewdley who have had a £500 pump taken away by some mindless scumbag !

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!
Your read with disbelief, that's because you don't live in the real world, you are a foul of the highest order sir a pure fool
[quote][p][bold]jon cooper[/bold] wrote: I read with disbelief that many of the victims of the horrendous flooding in Somerset are reluctant to leave their homes due to the threat of looters. I find it truly staggering that so called human-beings would take advantage of the victims of these floods for their own self-gain; which includes of course the affected in Bewdley who have had a £500 pump taken away by some mindless scumbag ! UNBELIEVABLE !!!![/p][/quote]Your read with disbelief, that's because you don't live in the real world, you are a foul of the highest order sir a pure fool kunuty
  • Score: -39

3:28pm Tue 11 Feb 14

the batshake says...

When these filhy scumbags are caught a very severe sentence needs to be handed down, it cannot be seen as simple theft by virtue of how many people it affects and the possible ramifications of those effects. However pointing fingers and making accusations will do no good, whoever did it is obviously nothing but filth but given the amount of thieving and burglary around Bewdley at the moment it could be anyone.
When these filhy scumbags are caught a very severe sentence needs to be handed down, it cannot be seen as simple theft by virtue of how many people it affects and the possible ramifications of those effects. However pointing fingers and making accusations will do no good, whoever did it is obviously nothing but filth but given the amount of thieving and burglary around Bewdley at the moment it could be anyone. the batshake
  • Score: 25

3:28pm Tue 11 Feb 14

Poppasmurf says...

gypsyman1 wrote:
Poppasmurf wrote:
A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.
oh dear hear we go again with the, acusations that you have NO evedence for. and have you got proof that it was travelers this time or the last time. i think it was you who took the genorator, and i also think you was the one trying to steal the ally a few years ago, i have NO evidence that you did it but i think it was you because i dont like settled people, and if i am 100% honest i recon that (Graphical) was helping you, you stupid stupid sad men
What a suspicious mind you have. Do you not think that the police will automatically follow up on what I wrote? Common sense (as well as standard police work) would indicate that you start with the information you already have. Or do you think the first reaction of the police would be to say "Flood related equipment has been stolen before, but we can't take this as our starting point on this theft because to do so would be regarded as casting aspersions at some criminals". Maybe if this certain section of society hadn't committed the first offence, fingers wouldn't be pointed when the second offence occurred.
[quote][p][bold]gypsyman1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.[/p][/quote]oh dear hear we go again with the, acusations that you have NO evedence for. and have you got proof that it was travelers this time or the last time. i think it was you who took the genorator, and i also think you was the one trying to steal the ally a few years ago, i have NO evidence that you did it but i think it was you because i dont like settled people, and if i am 100% honest i recon that (Graphical) was helping you, you stupid stupid sad men[/p][/quote]What a suspicious mind you have. Do you not think that the police will automatically follow up on what I wrote? Common sense (as well as standard police work) would indicate that you start with the information you already have. Or do you think the first reaction of the police would be to say "Flood related equipment has been stolen before, but we can't take this as our starting point on this theft because to do so would be regarded as casting aspersions at some criminals". Maybe if this certain section of society hadn't committed the first offence, fingers wouldn't be pointed when the second offence occurred. Poppasmurf
  • Score: 16

4:32pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

Poppasmurf wrote:
gypsyman1 wrote:
Poppasmurf wrote:
A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.
oh dear hear we go again with the, acusations that you have NO evedence for. and have you got proof that it was travelers this time or the last time. i think it was you who took the genorator, and i also think you was the one trying to steal the ally a few years ago, i have NO evidence that you did it but i think it was you because i dont like settled people, and if i am 100% honest i recon that (Graphical) was helping you, you stupid stupid sad men
What a suspicious mind you have. Do you not think that the police will automatically follow up on what I wrote? Common sense (as well as standard police work) would indicate that you start with the information you already have. Or do you think the first reaction of the police would be to say "Flood related equipment has been stolen before, but we can't take this as our starting point on this theft because to do so would be regarded as casting aspersions at some criminals". Maybe if this certain section of society hadn't committed the first offence, fingers wouldn't be pointed when the second offence occurred.
so hang on, it was never proved it was travellers before no one was caught, and nothing was took acording to your first comment, someone tried to take something, it doesnt mean its travellers, i had my car broken into in bewdley last month, and they took my sons ipad, they didnt find it on a camp site they found it in a house in bewdley, and it was a local man who stole it, so next time i have somthing stollen does it mean i should tell the police to check his house, come on, its always the same if a sweet gets took out of a shop must be travellers if a house gets broken into it must be travellers i live a quiet life i work as hard as i can, im honest as thats how i have been brought up, and thats how most of us are brought up, and like i said whoever stole this is a low life and should be locked up, but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it
[quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gypsyman1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: A few years ago, someone tried to nick the aluminium panels from the flood barriers. Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. They know where I mean.[/p][/quote]oh dear hear we go again with the, acusations that you have NO evedence for. and have you got proof that it was travelers this time or the last time. i think it was you who took the genorator, and i also think you was the one trying to steal the ally a few years ago, i have NO evidence that you did it but i think it was you because i dont like settled people, and if i am 100% honest i recon that (Graphical) was helping you, you stupid stupid sad men[/p][/quote]What a suspicious mind you have. Do you not think that the police will automatically follow up on what I wrote? Common sense (as well as standard police work) would indicate that you start with the information you already have. Or do you think the first reaction of the police would be to say "Flood related equipment has been stolen before, but we can't take this as our starting point on this theft because to do so would be regarded as casting aspersions at some criminals". Maybe if this certain section of society hadn't committed the first offence, fingers wouldn't be pointed when the second offence occurred.[/p][/quote]so hang on, it was never proved it was travellers before no one was caught, and nothing was took acording to your first comment, someone tried to take something, it doesnt mean its travellers, i had my car broken into in bewdley last month, and they took my sons ipad, they didnt find it on a camp site they found it in a house in bewdley, and it was a local man who stole it, so next time i have somthing stollen does it mean i should tell the police to check his house, come on, its always the same if a sweet gets took out of a shop must be travellers if a house gets broken into it must be travellers i live a quiet life i work as hard as i can, im honest as thats how i have been brought up, and thats how most of us are brought up, and like i said whoever stole this is a low life and should be locked up, but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it gypsyman1
  • Score: 10

4:45pm Tue 11 Feb 14

Poppasmurf says...

gypsyman1 says...

"but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it"

I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?
gypsyman1 says... "but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it" I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they? Poppasmurf
  • Score: 7

5:05pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

Poppasmurf wrote:
gypsyman1 says...

"but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it"

I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?
yea yea i know what u meant dont make out im thick u meant travellers took it so dont try make out u diddnt. evryone can try be clever with words, as for the last theft there was no theft som young lads got caught messing with the flood defences if i remember right..
[quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: gypsyman1 says... "but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it" I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?[/p][/quote]yea yea i know what u meant dont make out im thick u meant travellers took it so dont try make out u diddnt. evryone can try be clever with words, as for the last theft there was no theft som young lads got caught messing with the flood defences if i remember right.. gypsyman1
  • Score: -4

5:10pm Tue 11 Feb 14

Poppasmurf says...

gypsyman1 wrote:
Poppasmurf wrote:
gypsyman1 says...

"but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it"

I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?
yea yea i know what u meant dont make out im thick u meant travellers took it so dont try make out u diddnt. evryone can try be clever with words, as for the last theft there was no theft som young lads got caught messing with the flood defences if i remember right..
Ok. You are right. I have to admit that all travellers are angels and never do anything wrong. They didn't steal anything. But that won't stop the police making them their first port of call.
[quote][p][bold]gypsyman1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: gypsyman1 says... "but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it" I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?[/p][/quote]yea yea i know what u meant dont make out im thick u meant travellers took it so dont try make out u diddnt. evryone can try be clever with words, as for the last theft there was no theft som young lads got caught messing with the flood defences if i remember right..[/p][/quote]Ok. You are right. I have to admit that all travellers are angels and never do anything wrong. They didn't steal anything. But that won't stop the police making them their first port of call. Poppasmurf
  • Score: 4

5:30pm Tue 11 Feb 14

clashy says...

Poppasmurf's tenuous logic is brilliant - there is a Bewdley flood defences equipment gang of thieves around that have now struck twice (albeit years apart) when things to do with flood defences are left around the town of Bewdley (except the stolen items were completely different).

You're definitely on a wind-up Poppa!
Poppasmurf's tenuous logic is brilliant - there is a Bewdley flood defences equipment gang of thieves around that have now struck twice (albeit years apart) when things to do with flood defences are left around the town of Bewdley (except the stolen items were completely different). You're definitely on a wind-up Poppa! clashy
  • Score: 10

5:56pm Tue 11 Feb 14

sallysludgebucket says...

Divided we fall, united we stand --------- I didn't fall, I was punched, kicked, strangled and stamped on Saturday morning. I owe my life to a few angels that stopped and disrupted the morons equivalent of footy. There are good and bad in every creed and group, the traveling community members came to my aid, showing compassion, care and understanding, I want my day in court !

The stainless bolts that hold the river fencing were undone, health and safety does not come into getting the next fix, and not all metal theft is attributed to ' pikies' ( I mean no offence to any minority, if offended please complain to; Political correctness is amusing.com lol )
Do not winge and moan about the police if you have seen something dodgy and done nothing, you are only 1 rung away from the filth that these meow meow morons frequent. The big, fit and groups are safe, for these are the most spineless individuals who are only capable of 2 on 1, the 1 only having use of half a leg. The elderly, vulnrible, isolated, fragile, special members of our community need YOU, and they need you now ! Stand up for those that are unable, phone 999 for emergencies, 101 for non emergencies, or Crimstoppers anonymously on 0800555111

Keep em peeled, let's give them all a long holiday;-)
Divided we fall, united we stand --------- I didn't fall, I was punched, kicked, strangled and stamped on Saturday morning. I owe my life to a few angels that stopped and disrupted the morons equivalent of footy. There are good and bad in every creed and group, the traveling community members came to my aid, showing compassion, care and understanding, I want my day in court ! The stainless bolts that hold the river fencing were undone, health and safety does not come into getting the next fix, and not all metal theft is attributed to ' pikies' ( I mean no offence to any minority, if offended please complain to; Political correctness is amusing.com lol ) Do not winge and moan about the police if you have seen something dodgy and done nothing, you are only 1 rung away from the filth that these meow meow morons frequent. The big, fit and groups are safe, for these are the most spineless individuals who are only capable of 2 on 1, the 1 only having use of half a leg. The elderly, vulnrible, isolated, fragile, special members of our community need YOU, and they need you now ! Stand up for those that are unable, phone 999 for emergencies, 101 for non emergencies, or Crimstoppers anonymously on 0800555111 Keep em peeled, let's give them all a long holiday;-) sallysludgebucket
  • Score: 7

6:46pm Tue 11 Feb 14

kunuty says...

Sally sludge I think I remember you
Sally sludge I think I remember you kunuty
  • Score: -12

6:53pm Tue 11 Feb 14

emjaypee says...

Foll - de-roll, I'm a T***l
Foll - de-roll, I'm a T***l emjaypee
  • Score: 0

7:50pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

Poppasmurf wrote:
gypsyman1 wrote:
Poppasmurf wrote:
gypsyman1 says...

"but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it"

I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?
yea yea i know what u meant dont make out im thick u meant travellers took it so dont try make out u diddnt. evryone can try be clever with words, as for the last theft there was no theft som young lads got caught messing with the flood defences if i remember right..
Ok. You are right. I have to admit that all travellers are angels and never do anything wrong. They didn't steal anything. But that won't stop the police making them their first port of call.
i never once said that all travellers are angels, as i would be lying, just as u would be lying if u said all georgers are angels, thers good and bad in both, im just saying it,s not right settled people keep saying its always travellers, when we dont say anyting about gorgers, you wouldnt like it if you came on hear and a traveller is slagging georgers off, you gorgers always like to start it all off and thers no need for it,
[quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gypsyman1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppasmurf[/bold] wrote: gypsyman1 says... "but for the love of god it dont mean its travellers that took it" I never said that travellers took anything. All I said was: "Maybe the police should check the same group for this theft. " After all, if they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, have they?[/p][/quote]yea yea i know what u meant dont make out im thick u meant travellers took it so dont try make out u diddnt. evryone can try be clever with words, as for the last theft there was no theft som young lads got caught messing with the flood defences if i remember right..[/p][/quote]Ok. You are right. I have to admit that all travellers are angels and never do anything wrong. They didn't steal anything. But that won't stop the police making them their first port of call.[/p][/quote]i never once said that all travellers are angels, as i would be lying, just as u would be lying if u said all georgers are angels, thers good and bad in both, im just saying it,s not right settled people keep saying its always travellers, when we dont say anyting about gorgers, you wouldnt like it if you came on hear and a traveller is slagging georgers off, you gorgers always like to start it all off and thers no need for it, gypsyman1
  • Score: 4

8:12pm Tue 11 Feb 14

the batshake says...

Gypsyman. By using words like gorger you weaken your argument a lot.
Gypsyman. By using words like gorger you weaken your argument a lot. the batshake
  • Score: 13

8:59pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

the batshake wrote:
Gypsyman. By using words like gorger you weaken your argument a lot.
ok setteld folk
[quote][p][bold]the batshake[/bold] wrote: Gypsyman. By using words like gorger you weaken your argument a lot.[/p][/quote]ok setteld folk gypsyman1
  • Score: 4

9:01pm Tue 11 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

and just proving a point that some settled people dont like it we have to put up with it all the time and nothing gets said,
and just proving a point that some settled people dont like it we have to put up with it all the time and nothing gets said, gypsyman1
  • Score: 4

9:27pm Tue 11 Feb 14

the batshake says...

Fair Enough but by proving your point in that way it perpetuates the problem, your argument is sound enough to stand without needing to prove that point.
Fair Enough but by proving your point in that way it perpetuates the problem, your argument is sound enough to stand without needing to prove that point. the batshake
  • Score: 11

10:39pm Tue 11 Feb 14

vassenden says...

I don't think I have read such a load of rubbish from so called Normal People !!. Instead of making accusations, if you have any suspicion who might be responsible, then go tell the Police, but its no good just shouting out that you know , you need some sort of evidence, Do not condemn people just because you may not like them, that doesn't make them criminals, if anything it makes you one of the lowest forms of life. We are all too fond of condemming Travellers, and we know that some are responsible for some of the crimes committed, but many Travellers are good people, and im sure that if the council had a good look, a permanent site could be found for them in Bewdley.
I don't think I have read such a load of rubbish from so called Normal People !!. Instead of making accusations, if you have any suspicion who might be responsible, then go tell the Police, but its no good just shouting out that you know , you need some sort of evidence, Do not condemn people just because you may not like them, that doesn't make them criminals, if anything it makes you one of the lowest forms of life. We are all too fond of condemming Travellers, and we know that some are responsible for some of the crimes committed, but many Travellers are good people, and im sure that if the council had a good look, a permanent site could be found for them in Bewdley. vassenden
  • Score: 9

11:17pm Tue 11 Feb 14

DOEPUBLIC says...

Sad that such an act of criminality should be met my the bile of the non-PC vigilantes. Corrupt behaviour can come in many guises. Not everything that fits in a box is a box. Hopefully, the authorities have marked it with invisible ink as they recommend the public do and community conscious individuals will respond as they are able.
Sad that such an act of criminality should be met my the bile of the non-PC vigilantes. Corrupt behaviour can come in many guises. Not everything that fits in a box is a box. Hopefully, the authorities have marked it with invisible ink as they recommend the public do and community conscious individuals will respond as they are able. DOEPUBLIC
  • Score: 8

10:13am Wed 12 Feb 14

harryurz says...

I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump?
seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .
I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump? seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away . harryurz
  • Score: 6

12:02pm Wed 12 Feb 14

sallysludgebucket says...

harryurz wrote:
I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump?
seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .
That's not possible, these perpetrators wove through blockades, EA staff, CSO and Police but have systematically been working there way though the Pewters alley properties, they are like sewer rats.
[quote][p][bold]harryurz[/bold] wrote: I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump? seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .[/p][/quote]That's not possible, these perpetrators wove through blockades, EA staff, CSO and Police but have systematically been working there way though the Pewters alley properties, they are like sewer rats. sallysludgebucket
  • Score: 0

2:51pm Wed 12 Feb 14

DOEPUBLIC says...

sallysludgebucket wrote:
harryurz wrote:
I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump?
seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .
That's not possible, these perpetrators wove through blockades, EA staff, CSO and Police but have systematically been working there way though the Pewters alley properties, they are like sewer rats.
Amazed that so many people could be present, yet not identify an incident occurring.
[quote][p][bold]sallysludgebucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]harryurz[/bold] wrote: I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump? seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .[/p][/quote]That's not possible, these perpetrators wove through blockades, EA staff, CSO and Police but have systematically been working there way though the Pewters alley properties, they are like sewer rats.[/p][/quote]Amazed that so many people could be present, yet not identify an incident occurring. DOEPUBLIC
  • Score: 3

3:18pm Wed 12 Feb 14

SOS lad says...

Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.
Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town. SOS lad
  • Score: 7

6:31pm Wed 12 Feb 14

DOEPUBLIC says...

SOS lad wrote:
Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.
You can also look at the good things done in the community. Lets get a sense of proportion and appropriateness in response. Especially when all the facts are not on the table.
[quote][p][bold]SOS lad[/bold] wrote: Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.[/p][/quote]You can also look at the good things done in the community. Lets get a sense of proportion and appropriateness in response. Especially when all the facts are not on the table. DOEPUBLIC
  • Score: 3

10:08pm Wed 12 Feb 14

sallysludgebucket says...

SOS lad wrote:
Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.
I am than woman lol
[quote][p][bold]SOS lad[/bold] wrote: Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.[/p][/quote]I am than woman lol sallysludgebucket
  • Score: 3

10:10pm Wed 12 Feb 14

sallysludgebucket says...

I am than wonan lol
I am than wonan lol sallysludgebucket
  • Score: 2

7:19am Fri 14 Feb 14

sallysludgebucket says...

DOEPUBLIC wrote:
sallysludgebucket wrote:
harryurz wrote:
I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump?
seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .
That's not possible, these perpetrators wove through blockades, EA staff, CSO and Police but have systematically been working there way though the Pewters alley properties, they are like sewer rats.
Amazed that so many people could be present, yet not identify an incident occurring.
They are like camouflaged rats, its only the diligence and persistence of the local community in reporting anything out of the ordinary on 101 or to a copper, which are currently conveniently located either side of the bridge :) See every cloud has a silver lining, even the bridge being closed.
I watched a rat in a different disguise and reported it by pointing a finger, there is no corner left to hide, the darkness of apathy and indifference has lifted, we are a community once again !!!
[quote][p][bold]DOEPUBLIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sallysludgebucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]harryurz[/bold] wrote: I know it might be obvious but has anyone checked the river itself for the pump? seems to me its probable some drunken joker may have simply pushed the whole kit into the swollen river rather than risking being caught man handling it away .[/p][/quote]That's not possible, these perpetrators wove through blockades, EA staff, CSO and Police but have systematically been working there way though the Pewters alley properties, they are like sewer rats.[/p][/quote]Amazed that so many people could be present, yet not identify an incident occurring.[/p][/quote]They are like camouflaged rats, its only the diligence and persistence of the local community in reporting anything out of the ordinary on 101 or to a copper, which are currently conveniently located either side of the bridge :) See every cloud has a silver lining, even the bridge being closed. I watched a rat in a different disguise and reported it by pointing a finger, there is no corner left to hide, the darkness of apathy and indifference has lifted, we are a community once again !!! sallysludgebucket
  • Score: 0

2:38pm Fri 14 Feb 14

gypsyman1 says...

sallysludgebucket wrote:
SOS lad wrote:
Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.
I am than woman lol
hope you are ok
[quote][p][bold]sallysludgebucket[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SOS lad[/bold] wrote: Look in the news section of this paper and see how many crimes are reported in Bewdley, a wonan beaten up, pizza parlour burglary, colletion tins stolen from vets, woman burgled same house twice etc, and I thought Bewdley was a quiet little town.[/p][/quote]I am than woman lol[/p][/quote]hope you are ok gypsyman1
  • Score: 3

9:59pm Fri 14 Feb 14

DOEPUBLIC says...

Sallysludgebucket says

'It is only the diligence and persistence of the local community in reporting anything'

Yep, the only way to prevent systematic criminality is for the community to step up to the line together safeguarding each other, from those that would seek to undermine the good that we share.
Sallysludgebucket says 'It is only the diligence and persistence of the local community in reporting anything' Yep, the only way to prevent systematic criminality is for the community to step up to the line together safeguarding each other, from those that would seek to undermine the good that we share. DOEPUBLIC
  • Score: 0

8:02am Sun 16 Feb 14

kunuty says...

Call the gavvers some gorgers chord the ting
Call the gavvers some gorgers chord the ting kunuty
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree